Communication

Author's PoV

Jimin didn't even sleep one bit but he was hugging and cuddling a snoring Jk as much as possible, feeling his strong arms all around him, smelling him, smothering him and--

I will miss you a lot you know... A lot...
(whispering) I hope you don't extend your tour and do come back around in September for at least a week... I would be expecting that... You please come back... Okay? I will be waiting... And do pick up my calls... Have your food properly, stay fit... Stay happy...

Jungkook stirred lightly but his movements ceased assuring Jimin he was still asleep in his arms

He was not

He had kept his eyes closed however
While slowly awaking, he heard Minnie's soft early morning voice but he couldn't make out his words. He intended to, so he kept pretending...

(Still whispering softly)
I'm going to miss you... I am already missing you...Don't forget your children... I will take care of them... You have to come back for them if not for me. Right? And I won't go out with anyone. Stay right here. So you can't be angry with me nor use that as an excuse for avoiding me... I was really hurt when you went out with your friends but I do understand...so it's okay... An-and I will try my best not to make mistakes...
(Snuggles him to his chest further)
And I won't hang out with Taehyung either... Umm... What else? What else?

Oh and in case I do make any kind of mistake do tell me... I will apologize immediately but you come back.... Stay with me for a few days...and you can't go out with friends.... I mean you can, you definitely can...but...umm...The bed feels warm with you, I hope you know that... JiHai didn't love his child. But you do. So you can't tell me to leave... That's a given hopefully... Right?
.
.
And I know I am nothing more than a burden to you now...I can't help you in anything that's why you're seeking someone worthier but just know that even if you don't love me anymore, my love for you is just the same, in fact has increased over the years...and yo- you must (holds himself together) have been really frustrated and angry with me so much so that you umm... (Hesitates/ couldn't say it) k..uh...Lucetta and you ...you...lik-like her now but I will try my best next time not to nag or force yo--ahh!

Jungkook immediately left Jimin's grasp and placed his hands on either side of his wife, looking rather wild

He was shocked

Oh! You awake! Good morning!
(Pretends to yawn)

Don't change the topic. What were you saying just now?

Huh? Nothing! I wasn't saying anything...

Don't lie to me! You just said I like Lucetta and you were speaking something else as well...

How does it matter? An...and I'm sorry if it offended you... I didn't mean to-- Woaa!

Jungkook pulls up Jimin by his arms, making him sit along with him, still grabbing onto his left palm

Wtf do you mean by how does it matter? Of course it matters!

I... I uh... I am sorry... I won't bring her up again. I'm extremely sorry if it upset you. I hope you will come back right? I didn't irritate you did I? I... I am sorry for the mista--