I Hope You Know

A/N The feel would have continued if only you guys had read this part together but sis🙂😖😭

Author's PoV
Jikook Conversation

Just keep quiet and sit...

Why?
You could--

Jungkook huffs out a deep breath as Jimin snuggles up further, holding his right arm to his chest, grabbing it whole and leaning his head to the Dom's shoulder

I got jealous of him enjoying himself when he was only doing his duty. Someone needs to socialise in the circle. He's grooming Chun Hei to do so in his absence so that no one tells the Jeons don't attend any parties or meetings. But she's still too young... However she can fill up the space, which I should be doing, when she's of age. It's nice to see her do so but.... It's my own fault that he's forced to lock me up. I'm so worthless that I can't even listen to all that is being said about me...God knows how much were those medical charges that he spent on me for my physical and mental well being...I spent even more than all the kids together. So how can I even expect him to take me out with the immense amount of expenses? Already he's carrying double the burden with no one to help Or share it with him and here I'm complaining about going out with friends, that too for what? Trips? Hang out? Why?

He must have been hurt and worried about me when I abruptly cut off the call like that. What was I thinking? He deserves to have fun in every aspect. So was that a necessary behavior to someone who only did that because he cared? Since when did I become so selfish? Jimin! What's wrong with you? You have just one job that is to take care of the children. And here you're, trying to push even that on your husband when he's clearly working so damn hard. Was it really necessary?

Jungkook was getting worried
This had never happened before
He abruptly placed his left palm below Jimin's chin and pushed it up breaking Minnie's thoughts but before he could process--

*Kiss*

Jimin's grip loosened, letting the Dom pull his arm out and place it on either side of his sub

(A heavy voice)
What's up huh?

Jk again closes his eyes and kisses him, grabbing his lips rather tight with his own, sucking onto them, while gripping onto his wife's hair and cheek
.
.

Now...

Jungkook pulls back, looks straight into his eyes and comes as close to his face as possible

Hmmm?
.
.
You didn't speak at Wheein's place, at the restaurant or the office properly. After talking with Lucetta it has been added with you spacing out. Why?

I...
(Averts his gaze. His husband was looking down into his soul)

Yes you?

I didn't know what to say... 
I didn't know what would have been appropriate in that situation... I mean...

You were never this conscious before.

I should have bee--

---So why now? All of a sudden? 

After... talking with Lu... I mean... I mean your ex... I realised that my demands were quite unnecessary when I compared them with the amount of burden you're carrying, which includes me and...