I'm the Man!

Author's PoV

NOOOOO AHH HAHAHA! HWASA! NO NO! YOU BULLY!

(Laughs)
COME TO MOMMY! BABY NEEDS KISSES TODAY!

They both look at each other for a few seconds after getting out of the party and-

HHAHAHAHAHAHA

I FUCKING HATE YOU!

BUT MOMMY LOVES YOU! KISSHI KISSHI! COME ON! BLUSH UP!
YOU WERE SO FUCKING CUTE, TURNING RED WITH A KISS ON YOUR CHIN! I WANNA DO THAT AAHHHHHH! LET NOONNNAAAA KISS YOU!
Oh God! Ji is going to kill me! Hahaha! I better run after Jimin next! You stand there like a frozen tomato, Jimin fights with all his might hahaha!

Oh! God! No wonder I keep telling Jimin not to mix with you! You freaking bully!

(Pokes out her tongue)

I fucking saved you!

HWASA!!! THE ENTIRE COOKIE JAR AT YOUR FEET!

MACARONS TOO!

They again stare at each other and start laughing
.
.

Oh wait Jungkook! Haha! My tummy hurts! (Rubs a tear off her eyes from excessive laughing)

Did you see everyone's face!

I did! It was so funny!

I liked your sassy wicked smile
*May I steal you Mr Jeon?*
That was really! Woah! You pushed her from me! Needs guts lol

I don't care! My husband is not into this business and he's not here. My father is a chairman. I can do whatever the FUCK I LIKE! Your daughters will do the same when they reach my age!

What will they do? Push her married friend's ex asshole away when she's forcing him to dance with her?

THAT TOO!

HAHAHA!
.
.
.

Well anyway sir my Boo boo was extremely upset that day. You should let him hang out with us! What's the problem? I have a son as well.... I took him. He could have bought our youngest cutie. Couldn't you take care of the other one?

Yeah... I feel bad... He was really upset. Actually I didn't know that the issue would be fixed so quickly---

I know honey... These company issues are freaking random...a blunder can be created in seconds and take years to fix and vice versa! But Jimin... He's really sensitive. Honey, you need to sit down and make him understand. Since he's not in the company business, it would be difficult for him but you can't just shout at him and expect him to get everything. Right now, as you were clinging and telling me (laughs) I believe he's thinking himself to have no importance to you. Like you're putting up that macho man attitude that "I know what's best for you" when you're learning as well...