Chapter 1

Hello people, I'm Dawn, and well.. I don't really know how to start with my Story but let's see..

..I have been living with my mom for the last 15 years, so all my life. I don't have a Dad. Or well. At least I didn't think I had one, until 2 weeks ago when my mom told me, I actually have a father. She said to me that my dad didn't want a child back when they were a couple. At first, I didn't believe her, I was in denial because I've always wanted a dad and my mom knew that. The day that my mom told me to move in with my father (which was about 3 days ago) I argued back, I don't know that guy, he seemed like he didn't even want me in the first place so why would I want to move in with him? Right, I won't. I'm not planning on moving to my dad's house. I mean he doesn't even know I am about to be in his life. 

Anyways, my mom gave me a bunch of money before I got on the plane to Hawaii for food, new clothes, and some other stuff I might need. When I sat on the plane from Kansas to Hawaii I realized that I don't know what he looks like, or where I am supposed to go, so I'm sitting in this plane and I know that my dad got no Idea that I am on my way to meet and live with him, in his house, on an Island that I don't know at all. But right. I am not going to move in or meet him in the first place, so I see this as a little holiday trip. 

The flight attendants were absolute sweethearts so I tried to leave the plane as clean as possible. So now I am at the airport waiting for my luggage, and when it finally arrived I grabbed my stuff and started to walk towards the exit when I got a message from my mom. She remembered to send me a picture of my dad. "Could've sent me that a little sooner now, could you?" I thought to myself as I stood by the exit when I suddenly had cars parked right in front of me. The people getting out of their cars rushed into the airport, and when I saw who exactly just rushed past me I took a look back just to make sure. And eventually, I realized that it was indeed the person that my mom just send me a picture of. My Dad. 

While I was walking down the street I wondered why exactly he rushed into that airport so fast. I mean, couldn't have been because of me, he doesn't even know that I am here. Or does he? I don't know, and I definitely could care less. He didn't want me in his life 15 years ago, I don't want him in my life now. I still can't believe my mom sent me here to live with him, for what? Ahh right, she didn't even bother giving me a good reason to, and now I'm here basically homeless and alone on an Island I've never set a foot on before. "There should be some hotels around here, right?" I mumbled to myself while looking around. "I should really find a hotel as fast as possible, I don't want to sleep on the streets the first night I'm here..." I kept mumbling to myself as I walked through the city. 

When I tell you I was happy when I finally found a Hotel, I really was. I checked in and paid for 2 nights and when I got the keys to the Hotel, I went up to look for my room. I unlocked the Hotelroom and Immediately closed the door behind me, took off my shoes, put my luggage next to my bed, and lay down on the bed, but as soon as I lay down I felt tiredness overcome me, I mean what can I say this bed is indeed comfortable. So as you can imagine, I fell asleep.

Alright guys, that was the first chapter of my first book, I really hope you like it so far, and I especially hope that you want to keep on reading, I'd really be happy about it!

I'm sorry this chapter is so short, I might need a little to get a feeling of how long a nice chapter is! I don't know what else to say sooo have a great day, or night or at whatever time you're reading this! 

love- Jay