Chapter 1

Seojun is getting ready for school. It was the first day of a new year. He grabbed his books and put them in his backpack. He ran downstairs. "Morning Mom, Have a great day at work" Seojun said and then left for school. He was walking, thinking 'Today is a great day! Hopefully I have classes with Kyungsoo!' Seojun then walked into class and saw him. He saw Minsu. He looked handsome as ever. Seojun sat in the 3rd row while Minsu sat in the 4th. Two boys named Dayeol and Taesung walked in. "Seojun, Where's the money?" Dayeol asked. "W-What money..?" Seojun asked. "You little-" Dayeol couldn't finish his sentence. "Why don't you sit down and pick on someone else, you freak." Minsu stated. "Oh look, It's his boyfriend who is helping him." Dayeol said while laughing. Minsu looked angry. "Seojun and I are only friends. Care to say something else?" Minsu said and got up then punched Dayeol's face. "Minsu! No, It's okay." Seojun said while grabbing onto Minsu's arm. Minsu sat down and texted Seojun. 'Seojun, I'm just trying to help you. Can't I do that for my loving friend?'  Sent. 'Of course you can, Minsu. Just don't start a fight on the first day..How about we go get some coffee after class, okay?' Sent. 'You sure do know me' Sent. 'Why wouldn't I? I've known you forever!' Sent. Minsu smiled. 'Let's talk more after class' Sent. Seojun sent a thumbs up emoji. "That's all of my lectures for today's class. Make sure you read page 346 and 352." Said Mr. Son. Everyone walked out of the classroom. "Yah, Minsu! Wanna go now?" Seojun asked. "You bet I do!" Minsu said and they ran off to get coffee. They hung out for hours and hours until it was evening. "Do you want to stay at my place tonight?" Asked Minsu. "Okay!, Let's go." Seojun said in excitement. When they got to Minsu's house, Seojun was really tired. "I'm so sleepy, Minsu." Seojun said. Seojun then lay his head on Minsu's shoulder. Minsu felt his heart beating so fast. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Seojun. Minsu tapped Seojun. "Hey, Seojun..Go lay on the bed, okay?" Minsu said in the gentlest way ever. Seojun nodded and went to bed. Minsu sighed and lay on the floor with a small mattress. It was the next day and Seojun and Minsu walked to school together. "Hey! Seojun!" Kyungsoo yelled. "Kyungsoo!!!" Seojun yelled and gave him a big hug. "Hey Minsu." Kyunsoo said and smiled. Minsu smiled too. "Well, I have to get to class now! Nice seeing you two!" Kyungsoo said and ran to his class. "Well..uhh..Minsu! Let's go to class!" Seojun said and ran with holding Minsu's hand. "You're late." Mr. Son said. "Yes, er..we're sorry for being late, we had some trouble this morning at our house." Seojun lied. "Very well then, Please. Take a seat." Mr. Son said. Minsu texted Seojun. 'Yah, Seojun' Sent. 'Minsu?' Sent. 'Let's go watch the stars tonight.' Sent. 'W-With me..??' Sent. 'Of course, who else would I have to take?' Sent. 'Your right..I accept your offer just because you're gonna be lonely!' Sent. 'LOL Thanks Seojun' Sent. 'Anytime, I'm always here for you.' Sent. "That's it for today's class. You guys have a group project. Do well to get your grade for the semester. You were given a sheet of the names of people you will be doing the project with. I expect some progress next time I see you. Goodbye now." Mr. Son said and walked out. "I got Iseul, Hana, and..YOU!" Said Minsu excitedly. "Same goes for me" Seojun laughed. Iseul and Hana came to Seojun and Minsu. "Hey! You two must be Seojun and Minsu." Iseul said. "That's right!" Seojun said and smiled. "I'm Iseul" Iseul said and smiled. "Hi, I'm Hana." Hana said and had a cute smile. "I'm Seojun and he's Minsu!" Seojun said. "Let's start working on the project tomorrow, Seojun and I have plans." Minsu said. "That's alright, I'll text you guys the topic and information tomorrow!" Iseul said. Seojun and Minsu waited until it was night and went to see the stars. "Wow, They are so beautiful." Seojun said. "Right, They are." Minsu said then looked at Seojun. He kept looking at his eyes then his lips. "Minsu? You alright?" Seojun asked. Minsu got back to where he was. "Yes, I am. Sorry Seojun" Minsu said. "I got worried for a second there!" Seojun said and smiled. They looked at the stars and fell asleep in each other's arms without noticing.

A/N: This is somewhat similar to Cherry Blossoms after Winter but I didn't want to copy it so I added some plots of my own. New Chapter every Wednesday and Saturday.