Chapter 5

A new week of school. Oh How I hated it. Seojun and I walked together to class. "Text me if you need anything" I whispered softly to Seojun's ear. He smiled and nodded. "Good morning class, Nice to see you all again. Now we are going to be on page 482." Mr. Son said. [Seojun POV] AH I hated this. Mr. Son's class is so boring. "You guys work on your group project today after school and then Wednesday." Mr Son said. I sighed. I didn't want to do all this work but I knew if I did, I would have a great career when I am older. I noticed something strange today. Minsu kept on looking at me. It felt weird but at the same time it felt safe.Suddenly, I got a text from Minsu. 'Seojun, You alright? Sent. 'Yes, I am alright.' Sent. 'Just checking in on you' Sent. 'Thank you Minsu, you're really the best' Sent. Minsu texted me a heart emoji. Why do I feel that feeling in my chest again.."That's all for today's class. Remember to do the project today with your classmates." Mr Son said and left the room. "Minsu, Let's go with Iseul and Hana." I told Minsu. "Okay, I'll text Iseul about meeting at the cafe" Minsu said. I nodded and waited. "Okay, let's go. Iseul said her and Hana are already there." Minsu said. "Okay, Come on." I said and then Minsu and I went to the cafe for our project. "Hey! Seojun! Minsu!" Iseul said. We walked over to her and greeted the two girls. "You guys got some progress done! Good job!" I said and smiled. "Thank you Seojun!" Hana said and smiled. [Minsu POV] I am so jealous. Look at that! They just smiled at each other..What if Seojun really doesn't like me? We worked on the project for about 2 hours. Hana and Seojun kept talking to each other. It was like I didn't even exist. "Minsu, You can stay at my house" Seojun said and smiled. I nodded and kept on walking. Of course I'm upset with him. He doesn't know how much I like him. We got back to his house and we went upstairs. "Minsu? Are you okay?" Seojun asked me. I just looked at him and then went back onto my phone. "Minsu." Seojun said in a tone and made me face him. "Lim Minsu, What is wrong?" Seojun asked. "Nothing. I am fine. Now let me sleep." I said. [Seojun POV] I am worried about Minsu. Why is he suddenly acting like this? "Okay then..Good night Minsu.." I said and Minsu fell right asleep. I guess I'll get some sleep too. A new day of school. Minsu went ahead and left to go to school early. I was all alone. I kept on looking down..Did I do something to Minsu? I hope not..I wasn't looking and I almost got hit by a car but someone saved me.."Minsu.." I said. My body was so close to his. I felt him breathing heavily. "Seojun! Why didn't you look! You could have been killed!" Minsu said. "I'm sorry Minsu.." I said and looked down. Minsu gave me a huge hug and rubbed my head. "Be careful next time. Now let's go to school." Minsu said. I feel better now that he has spoken to me. "Seojun, Minsu. You're late...again." Mr Son said. "We're sorry Sir. Seojun was having problems so I had to help him." Minsu said. I looked at Minsu. "Very well then. Please, sit down." Mr Son said and carried on with his lectures. 'Minsu' Sent. Minsu looked at me then back at his phone. 'Why are you texting me? pay attention to Mr. Son!' Sent. 'No, I need to ask you a question.' Sent. 'What is it Seojun?' Sent. 'Why are you..avoiding me?' Sent. 'I am not. Look, I'm texting you right now.' Sent. 'Whatever I did to upset you..I'm sorry..' Sent. Minsu looked at me. I looked at him. I started to have tears in my eyes. Minsu went back to his phone. 'Don't cry, okay? I'm sorry..I am just..jealous.' Sent. 'Jealous? of what?' Sent. 'You and Hana.' Sent. 'Minsu. We are just friends, okay?' Sent. 'Okay' Sent. I looked at Minsu and smiled. "That's all for today's class. Tomorrow you guys will be working on the project. Today there is no homework. Have a great day." Mr Son said and left. I got up and then Minsu put me back down. "Promise you two are just friends?" Minsu asked. "Promise!" I said and smiled. We both then got up and started walking. "So..Minsu?" I asked. "Yes?" Minsu said. "Do you..really like me?" I asked. Minsu nodded. "Oh.." I said. Why is my heart fluttering...? "Why do you ask?" Minsu asked me. "I thought you were just joking..I guess not." I said. We kept on walking and we stopped to go eat at a rice restaurant. "I really like spending time with you, Minsu." I said and smiled. "Oh really? That's new." Minsu said and laughed. I smiled. I feel great with Minsu. I feel like he is the one for me.

A/N : Hope you are all safe.