Chapter 7

I started to kiss Seojun's lips. I could tell he was kissing me back and then someone put me up and punched me.

To be continued...

I got up to see who it was. He looked..like Seojun but older. Is he Hyunjun? "Get your hands off of my brother" The man said. So he is Hyunjun? "Hyunjun! Stop it!" Seojun said. "I'm not going to let my little brother date a guy. That's pathetic." Hyunjun said. "Who are you to tell me who to date? Mom would support me! Why can't you?" Seojun said. "You need to be like me, a rich and handsome guy but if you date this ugly thing, you'll be begging for money and you'd have no family." Hyunjun said. "I don't care about that. I am happy being with Minsu! Why are you just like dad? So careless and only worries if you are happy. No one else but yourself." Seojun said. Hyunjun went up to me and punched my face once more. I am not the type to just punch someone out of nowhere but this time, I am going to punch someone. I went up to Hyunjun and kicked him until he hit his back on the wall. I then started punching him multiple times. "Your skills, Not bad." Hyunjun said and got right back up. Jesus, How is he still moving like a pro? He went up to me and started punching me so much. I almost passed out but then I saw Seojun..I needed to protect him. I need to be with him. I saw blood on my hand from touching my face. "Hyunjun! Stop it!!" Seojun said and pushed Hyunjun. You go Seojun! I slowly got up and sat down in a chair. "Leave my boyfriend alone." Seojun said. In the many years I knew him, I never saw Seojun this angry. "Don't worry Seojun, I'll come back soon." Hyunjun said and left. Seojun went up to me. "Are you okay Minsu??" Seojun asked. "Someone hurry! Get a towel for him!" Seojun said. Someone handed him one and he started putting water on it and helping me. "Let's go to my house, okay? I need to have a talk with my mom" Seojun said. I nodded and we went to Seojun's house. "Hey Seojun! Hey Minsu!" Ms. Kang said. "Mom. No. Why didn't you tell me Hyunjun was in town?" Seojun said. [Seojun POV] I am so mad. Ever since he turned 19, he has become a different person. "Oh, I didn't know Hyunjun was here. He hasn't come to visit it." My mom said. "But mom! He beat up Minsu! Very badly!!!" I said. "Why would he do that? He doesn't do that unless..someone is doing something bad to him or his family." My mom said. "He did it because..." I said and looked at Minsu. "Minsu and I are dating." I said. "You two? You boys are dating each other?" My mom asked. Minsu and I nodded. My mom laid a smile. "I am happy for you two, Minsu..Please take good care of Seojun." My mom said. "Of course ma'am. I will take care of Seojun forever." Minsu said. Minsu and I smiled. I started to cry but I was crying with happiness. "What's wrong sweetie?" My mom asked. "I am just so happy..that someone..actually accepts me.." I said and smiled. I looked at Minsu and hugged him. "Thank you mom. You're the best." I said. "Anytime boys. Now go and spend some time together." My mom said and smiled. We went to my room and sat on my couch in my room. I looked at Minsu and he looked at me. "You're so cute, You know that?" Minsu said. I laughed. "You're cute too!" I said and hugged Minsu. "I love you Seojun." Minsu said. My heart felt like it flew up into heaven. "I love you too Minsu" I said and laid on his shoulder. "I want to stay with you forever Minsu" I said and kissed his hand. "I know, I do too" Minsu said and rubbed my head. I know I will love Minsu forever and ever.