Chapter 6

It's a new day. Minsu and I walked to class together. I feel so happy! "You're on time today Mr Kang and Mr Lim." Mr Son said. "Yes, We are." Minsu said as we both sat down. "I have to postpone the project for today. We have many students absent. So do extra studying for tomorrow." Mr Son said. Yes!! No project for today! That means I can have more time with Minsu. I really think I like him..Isn't that..bad? "Seojun, Let's go to your house, okay?" I nodded and smiled. "That's it for today's class. Study hard and be well." Mr Son said and left. "Why do you want to go to my house?" I asked Minsu as we started walking to my house. "I just want to stay with you." Minsu said. I smiled and nodded. We arrived at my house and I saw my mom. "Hi Mom!" I said. "Hello Seojun! Hello Minsu, Nice to see you again." My mom said. "We're going to my room for a bit if that's okay with you." I told my mom. "Of course! Have fun boys!" My mom said. We both went up to my room. [Minsu POV] I looked at Seojun. He looked nervous. "Are you okay Seojun?" I asked. "Yes. I am perfectly fine." Seojun said and smiled. I could tell he was lying. "Don't lie. What's wrong?" I asked. "I think..I think I like you." Seojun said. My heart stopped beating. Is this a dream or not? "As friends?" I asked. "No..as more." Seojun said. Wow, Okay. This is not a dream. Seojun got up and was about to leave but I got up and grabbed his hand.He started walking backwards and I walked up to him. I held onto his right shoulder and I kissed his lips. I looked at him and smiled. "Seojun, Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him. He looked up to me. "But what if..we get made fun of for being gay? Everyone will hate us." Seojun said. "Don't worry about them. Just do what your heart tells you." I said and smiled. "Then..I accept. I am your boyfriend now." Seojun said and hugged me. I kissed his head and smiled. He is now mine.

  Minsu_lim My one and only

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  Minsu_lim My one and only. I am so happy to finally call you mine <3

Seojun_luv Ily Minsu, You make me the happiest person ever <3

Kyungso0 Looks like they are dating!!! I'm so happy for you two!

Subin.Engene Aww, Brother! You got yourself a boyfriend! My turn now

ChoiIseul You guys are dating??? I support!

Hana.Song Wow..Happy for you Seojun..

Hyunjun01 My little brother is dating a guy, That's a surprise.. Minsu_lim watch out.

Who is this Hyunjun guy and who is he to tell me to watch out??? For what?? "Seojun..Do you know who Hyunjun is? He claims he's your brother." I said. "Oh..Hyunjun, Yes. He is my older brother. He hated me.." Seojun said and looked down. I brought his face up and kissed his nose. "Don't worry, I will protect you if he tries to hurt you." I said and smiled. "Thank you Minsu!" Seojun said and hugged me. We just laid down on the bed and then I looked at Seojun. "You're so cute" I said. Seojun kissed me. "Your lips are nice" Seojun said. I laughed and rubbed his head. "I'm lucky you're mine." I said. "I won't leave you. I'm yours forever." Seojun said. "Let's go to bed now." Seojun said. Thank you for Seojun being my boyfriend. 

A new day. Beautiful, I must say. I woke up and the first thing I saw was Seojun's cute face. I kissed his head. "Good morning" I said and smiled. "Hey! I'm getting ready for school, so hurry up!" Seojun said. I nodded and got ready. "Good morning boys, Have a great day at school!" Ms. Kang said. "Thank you ma'am!" I said. "Thanks Mom!" Seojun said and we left to go to school. "Hey! Kyungsoo!" Seojun said and they hugged. "Congrats on dating" Kyungsoo said and laughed so hard. "Hey! Minsu!" I turned around to see Subin. "Subin, What's up?" I said and hugged him. "Hi Seojun! and h-hi Kyungsoo" Subin said and smiled. "Hey, Subin! Your looking pretty cute today" Kyungsoo said and smiled. "T-Thanks Kyungsoo!" Subin said. I laughed. "By the way, Do you guys wanna go out today? My treat." Kyungsoo said. "Can't. Minsu and I have to work on our project with Iseul and Hana." Seojun said. "Hana?" Kyungsoo asked. "Yeah, Why?" Seojun asked. "Oh well she..she likes you Seojun.." Kyungsoo said. I got a little mad by this. "Oh." Seojun said. "We have to go now. Bye Kyungsoo, Bye Subin." I said and we left to go to class. "What's wrong Minsu?" Seojun asked me. "Nothing. let's just go to class." I said and walked in class. I looked so mad. My face was so red. I was about to explode in front of everyone. "Mr Kang. Mr Lim." Mr Son said. "Good morning" Seojun said. "So, remember you all need to do some work on the project today." Mr Son said. "Class dismisses early today. Stay well." Mr Son said and left. "Let's go meet up with Iseul and Hana now." Seojun said. We both left to go to the cafe. "Hey guys!" Iseul said. "Hey Iseul! Hey Hana!" Seojun said. We both sat down. I put my arms around Seojun. I started to kiss Seojun's neck. I wanted to show them, mainly Hana that Seojun is mine. "That's all for today. Let's work on it this weekend." Iseul said and left with Hana. "Why have you been kissing me and all? We have to do the project." Seojun said. "I don't care, you're mine." I said. I started to kiss Seojun's lips. I could tell he was kissing me back and then someone put me up and punched me. 

To be continued...

A/N : Hope you liked it. Stay safe. This is a bit longer than the other chapters. I apologize for that.

Love so shortजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें