Chapter 3

I woke up the next day. It's finally Seojun's birthday! When I checked to see if Seojun was awake, I found him sleeping like a cute baby. I went up close to Seojun's face and I was about to kiss him but I didn't. I didn't want him to be awake by me kissing him. I sat down next to Seojun. I decided I was going to post a picture of him on Instagram.

          Minsu_lim  Happy birthday cutie<33 I'll treat you with cake~

Minsu_lim Happy birthday cutie<33 I'll treat you with cake~

Comments :

Subin.Engene Happy birthday Seojun! Lmk if my brother does anything to you lol

Kyungso0 Happy birthday my loyal friend! Have an amazing day!

Hana.Song Happy birthday fellow classmate Seojun :D

ChoiIseul Happy birthday Seojun!!! <33

Seojun_luv Thank you Minsu and everyone else!

I turned next to me and saw Seojun was awake. "Hey Seojun!! Happy birthday!!" I said and hugged him. "Thank you Minsu!" Seojun said to me. I looked at him and then I looked at his lips then eyes. "Seojun.." I said in a gentle voice. "Yes Minsu???" He said. I went closer and closer and then I kissed his head then nose then cheek. I looked at him and he looked worried for me, He probably thought I was possessed. I then kissed his lips very softly. I stared at him. "Minsu.." Seojun said. Dang it, I shouldn't have kissed him but I did anyway. I got up. "Get dressed, Remember our date we have? And you can wear my clothes, I don't mind." I said and then walked out. [Seojun POV] I froze. I couldn't believe what just happened. He kissed my lips..wow..I feel my heart feeling some weird way..I got dressed and went out to Minsu. "I'm ready to go now" I told him. "Let's go, The bus is gonna come soon." Minsu said. We both walked and got on the bus. Minsu started texting me. 'Seojun..I'm..I'm sorry for what happened this morning' Sent. 'Sorry? Why? I liked it.' Sent. 'Are you being serious?' Sent. 'Maybe, Maybe not🙃' Sent. 'LOL, I knew you were gonna say that' Sent. I then looked at him and put my head on his shoulder. Do friends do this..? I don't know to be honest but I liked doing this with him. I don't really know my feelings completely yet. "Seojun, Let's go now. The place is right here." Minsu said. I got up and followed him. We went inside and sat down. "What do you want to eat birthday boy?" Minsu said and smiled. "I'll get whatever you're getting." I told him and smiled. We got our food and started eating. Minsu looked at me. "yes?" I asked. He wiped some food off of my lip with his finger. I looked at him. He looked at me. "Minsu.." I said. "Yes birthday boy?" Minsu said. "Let's go to my house, okay?" I said and grabbed his hand. We went back to my house and we sat in my room. "I'm sorry I can't make your birthday special." Minsu said and looked at me. I looked at him and smiled. "My birthday is special enough because I am with you." I said and hugged him. "Thank you for today, It's honestly the best day ever." I said. "You are a cute little kid." Minsu said. My heart flutters when I hear him say that. I don't know why but it catches me off guard. Something about his smile, It just makes me want to kiss his lips. I went towards Minsu and I leaned in and kissed his pink lips. [Minsu POV]  I was shocked by what Seojun did. I thought he didn't like me at all. But I didn't care, All i cared about was kissing Seojun. I kissed him even deeper and went down to his neck and kissed him. I think he liked it so I kept on doing it. The feeling of his skin is so soft.. I love Seojun so much, I want to be with him forever. "Seojun.." I said. Seojun smiled and kissed me. God, I wish this could go on forever. He let go and smiled. "That was nice." Seojun said. "I agree" I said and laughed. We got up and just started to talk. Not just for Seojun but also for me, Today was the best day ever.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it :)