Chapter 2

It became the next morning. Which means another school day. Seojun and Minsu walked to class together and luckily did not see Dayeol. "Good morning class, I will give you some time now to work on your project with your group. I'll come back to see the progress in 40 minutes." Mr Son said and left the classroom. "Yah, Minsu! Should we go to Iseul and Hana?" Seojun exclaimed. "Okay, let's go" Minsu said. [Seojun POV] We walked to Iseul and Hana and greeted them. "Hey Iseul and Hana, What topic do you wanna do for our project?" Minsu asked. "I was thinking maybe about different cultures?" Hana said. "That's not bad" I said to everyone.  Minsu looked at me with a smile and I couldn't help but to blush. "You okay Seojun?" Minsu asked and laughed. "Yeah, I'm fine!" I said and punched Minsu's arm gently. We worked on the project for a good 40 minutes and then Mr. Son came back in. "I see you guys are working very hard. Good job today. I'll see you next Monday" Mr Son said and left the classroom once again. "Thank you for today Iseul and Hana!" I told them and smiled. "You too, Seojun" They both said. "Hey, Seojun" Minsu said and looked at me. "Yes?" I asked. "Let's go sit on a bench outside, I need to talk to you." Minsu said looking serious. "Okay!" I said and we went to sit on a bench outside of the school. "So, Seojun..What do you want for your birthday?" Minsu asked me. I was surprised. Didn't know he was gonna ask me this. "I am not sure, but I do know I'd like to be with you on my birthday." I said looking down. Minsu put his finger on my chin and brought my face back up. Our eyes were staring at each other. I don't know what it is but I felt something in my chest..It felt good too. "I will be by your side for the whole day tomorrow." Minsu said and smiled. I smiled back at him and then hugged him. "Let's go to my house" Minsu said and got up. "Okay!" I said and followed Minsu. When we went to Minsu's house, We went into his room and sat on his bed. I went on my phone and went onto Instagram. 

Seojun_luv   I love you Minsu<3 (I will still kill you tho)

Comments :

Minsu_lim  Aww, I love you too Seojun-ah! You're the besttt

Kyungso0 Someone is in loveee~

Seojun_luv     Kyungso0 Yeah, Not with you nor Minsu, He's like my brother.

Kyungso0      Seojun_luv Sureee, Let's see what happens

Subin.Engene   Aww, You two are so cute together! You guys should date tbh

Minsu_lim   Subin.Engene Should I ask him?? 👀 jkjkjk I would never-

Hana.Song  omgg you two are so cute together!

When I read the comments, I started to die. Minsu and I could NEVER date. We're like brothers. But when I turned to look at Minsu..I got so embarrassed. "Uh..Minsu, I can explain." I said to him. Minsu laughed. "You are too cute, my friend" Minsu said and kissed my head. I froze for a second. "Stop joking around!" I said and got on him and started laughing. We were laughing until Minsu's brother Subin came in. It looked like we had just finished a kissing session! I was doomed for sure. We both looked at Subin. "Don't tell me you guys are.." Subin couldn't finish. "Dating? No. We're not. It's not what it looks like." I said. Subin laughs. "Okay, Okay" Subin said. "Subin, can you leave now? Go hang out with your crush." Minsu said. "He has a crush?? Who is it??" I asked. "It's kyungsoo, your friend!" Minsu said and laughed. "I am going to kill you Minsu!!" Subin said and walked out. [Minsu POV] I'm glad I got my brother mad. He deserves it! Haha. I looked at Seojun. I really want to kiss him. But of course, I'm hiding my feelings. I've liked him ever since 2nd grade. AH Kang Seojun let me kiss you! I can't hold it in for much longer, you're too cute! "Minsu, Are you okay?" Seojun asked. "Seojun.." I said as I moved closer to Seojun. "Yes?" Seojun said. I went so close to him, I could feel him breathing. He looked kind of concerned. I leaned forward to him but then I moved back. I smiled. "What was that?" Seojun said and laughed. I went on my phone. "Nothing Seojun." I said. "Well, Let's go to sleep. Tomorrow we are going on a date for my birthday!" Seojun said and smiled. DATE??? DATE??? DID HE JUST SAY DATE?? I just smiled. "Date? Really?" I said and laughed. "Yes hahaha!" Seojun said. "Good night Seojun." I said and fell asleep. The date..was a joke..right?

A/N: Next update on Saturday, Stay safe.