xavier thorpe

You never wanted to die more than you did right now. You needed service
hours, and so you signed up to be a model for an art class. Not nude or anything, but hours worth of staying completely still and being stared at. You sucked at standing still, and as much as you didn't mind being stared at, you wondered about how the perception of you would change after everyone in the class stared at you for hours.

You found your way to the art room, entered with a smile, and took your position. You weren't actually standing which was cool. Instead sitting on a loveseat sideways, with one leg stretched out and one leg bent. An odd position, but it seemed they were working on composition.

The class worked in silence except an occasional shuffle around the room for a new tool or to sharpen a pencil. Which gave you the perfect opportunity to people watch.

There was a girl with soft cheeks and dark eyes wearing all black. She looked stern. Next to her a girl with pink and blue and blonde hair smiling wider than you'd ever seen. Next to Smiley was some boy that looked way too young to be there with glasses and a bee apron (he was the only one wearing an apron).

Finally you got to a boy with long, middle parted brown hair. He had a focused face with green eyes, lanky body, and long arms. You caught his eye when he looked up at you to catch another glimpse of his subject. But you weren't scared, he's an art student and you're a model. And you wanted to stare at him more, an eye for an eye.

The hours dread on, and you continued to look at this mystery boy. The more you stared, the better looking he got. When you've got only physical appearance to go off of, your thoughts get almost wild. You wondered what his lips felt like as you traded their shape in your mind. How his hands and fingers would feel holding your body, steady and skinny. He didn't seem to mind the staring either, and you couldn't help but winder if he was thinking the same things about you.

Eventually class was up and everyone packed their things and headed off. Except the favorite mystery boy. Instead he left his stuff where it was and walked toward you.

He leant over you on the couch, face to face inches away.

"Thanks for modeling for me today." So he was cocky...

"You're welcome, but it wasn't just for you." You teased back. You enjoyed a boy with a challenge.

"With the way you were eye-fucking me, I couldn't tell if you knew there was anyone else in the room."

"Since you're so adamant, schedule a private art session yourself."

"Only if I get to draw you nude." You couldn't believe this boy, but the confidence was a turn on. You walked over to his sketchbook and wrote your number.

"For all modeling purposes." You said as you turned around and walked out g room. Before you were ever out the door you got a text;

Busy tonight?