tyler galpin

You had finally made it to Tyler's house and were so excited. You and your boyfriend Tyler planned on having a winter movie marathon. You had gone to the store to buy cookie mix and [favorite drink] for the night. Making cookies and watching movies was your favorite small date.

"Y/N! You're here!" Tyler said as he opened the door to his house and kissed your cheek. His dog jumped up too greet you as well and you laughed.

You walked the cookie supplies into the kitchen and noticed Tyler had already put on [your favorite music] and lit the fireplace. You already felt so cozy and at home.

"Let's bake!"

You mixed everything together while making Tyler measure and grab all the ingredients for you. Once mixed you rolled out the dough and took turns using cookie cutters to make different shapes. Every once and awhile one would take a bite of raw cookie dough and the other would scold. Once the cookies were placed perfectly on the cooking sheet and placed in the oven, Tyler couldn't help but pull you away from the kitchen into the living room.

"Tyler," you laughed, "we need to watch the cookies!"

"Y/N, we need to dance!" He replied loudly, taking your hips in his hands and pulling you close. Immediately the music seemed to get louder, and you started to sway with Tyler. You put your hands around his neck and kissed him. He spun you around and dipped you.

What was just a normal room in a house, with soft carpet underneath your feet and the low humming noise from the heater became a place of magic and small romantic moments. Kisses with Tyler and tip toe dancing and spinning.

You could have danced forever, with him smiling and kissing all over your face. Giggles from both of you filling the house. Until the oven-

ding!

And you were brought back to reality.

"Tyler I have to go get that-"

"Fine, but let me go with you." He said and waltzed you to the kitchen. You opened the oven and pulled the cookies out, setting them on the counter. Tyler reached for one.

"You can't have it now! You'll burn yourself," you sighed "You're like a child."

"Yeah yeah, let's go start a movie then." He said and picked you up and put you over his shoulder.

Into the living room again you went, as he placed you on the couch and laid on top of you; arms around your waist and legs tangled together. You put your hands in his hair, scratching his head while [your favorite holiday movie] played on the TV.

"I love you Tyler."

"I love you mere, Y/N." And he kissed you again. Eventually you two fell asleep together and had never felt more safe and secure.