Chapter one: hope and Lizzie

Hope was out in the woods running as her white wolf because she could not get sleep, which might help her like any other time she needed to get to sleep. Hope turned back into humus form and the shock of seeing Lizzie that the old mill. Lizzie sees hope standing there in the nude. Lizzie says "what the fuck hope" dumbfounded to see hope there with no clothes on and says the wrong thing to hope.

"Sorry I did not see you here I will just put some clothes on and leave you out here," Hope said while looking at the ground embarrassed just getting seen naked by the person that she likes who does not think like that point in time.

"No, you don't have to." Lizzie says back to hope and then thinks about what she had just said to hope "I mean if you don't want to" Lizzie says while blushing that hope. She wants to see her crush in the nude and not put her clothes back on.

"What do you want me to be naked in front of you," Hope says back in a teasing tone and walks closer to Lizzie to display what she got. Lizzie just stands there looking that hope up and down not wanting her to leave. Hope is now one step away from Lizzie. Before Hope could think about what she was doing she grabbed Lizzie's neck pulling her in for a kiss. Then with the kiss, Lizzie waited a few seconds before kissing hope back.

The kiss went on for 30 seconds and hope pulled away and then went quickly to put on her clothes to run. Leaving Lizzie behind and thinking why the fuck would I kiss Lizzie I don't like her like at all. Hope speeded walking to her room she bumped into Josie.

"Shit sorry" hope says before looking up and seeing that it is Lizzie's sister. And then she started to panic, not sure if Lizzie called Josie to say what happened. So she just stood there not wanting to move at all.

"I didn't know you said that you are sorry over anything," Josie says thinking that she has not seen hope to say sorry for something that happened.

"What do you mean I see sorry all the time," Hope says, not thinking about it and then thinking to herself I don't know when I said sorry to Josie or Lizzie. "Or have I not said to you before I think I would have that at some point?"

"Fair point so hope how are you doing," Josie says nicely so she can see why hope is acting differently herself.

"Fine why and you," Hope says back looking down at the ground.

"I'm good, thank you for asking, and do I need a reason to ask you how you are doing," Josie says back

"No I was asking if you were asking for a reason is that ok"

" and to answer the question yes I was asking for a reason and that is because you are acting differently," says Josie not wanting to tie why she asked the question.

"Ok good night Josie," hope says before turning to walk around the school not wanting to go back to her room now.

"Ok then night hope"

After hope leaves Josie standing there and 10 minutes later in the hallway, she gets a text from Lizzie.

Lizzie: hi hope, I was wondering why you ran away from me before.

Hope: sorry who is this?

Lizzie: How many people have you run away from tonight?

Hope: two and I do not have both of their numbers.

Lizzie: What did you make out with two people? Rude!

Hope: Lizzie.

Lizzie: Yes, hope. Who did you run from other than me?

Hope: Josie.

Lizzie: what! Did you make out with my sister too?

Hope: no I bumped into her in the hallway, talked to her then ran away.