Chapter three: the pickup

Hope has not talked to anyone in the school from the last week and if people try to talk to her and if they did she would say fuck off to them. Hope tries to think of why she kisses Lizzie and why her brother so much hears Lizzie talk about it like that. It was not like they were friends. When Hope was not in class she would go be with her family at the home in this town. Hope got to pick a room to stay in because she did not want to be at the school anymore and wanted her family to take her back to New Orleans. But they all said that they think that the school was good for her. They did not stop and think about why she wanted to come home with them.

This Sunday night hope was at the school in the dining hall when Alaric came up to her "hope I need you on a mission we need to leave now." Hope just walked to go to her room and Lizzie came up to her dad.

"Dad, do you need anything?" says Lizzie, wanting to help.

"Sure do want to come since hope is not talking to me"

"Sorry about that," says Lizzie trying to keep the hurt out of her voice "you know I want to help with the mission you on go with hope and have more things to do with the school"

"Have you had tea yet" taking what Lizzie said to him as a yes so he just goes with it.

"No when do we go"

"Now"

Lizzie goes to get some food quickly for the trip. They go to a church and sitting on the step of the church is a boy looking like he is writing something down and listening to music. And then Lizzie and Alaric hear the other in the church turn so Alaric goes to get the door but there they are locked with a chain that was put on them. So Lizzie looked around for a minute looking for another way into the building. She walks to the right side first to look and does not find a way in and Alaric questions her "what are you doing"

"I'm looking for another way in" saying she was walking to the left side of the building to find a way in. Lizzie gets in and opens the front door for her father, who comes in the door behind him and walks into the room to chain up the werewolf inside of the building trying to make it so he does not kill anyone. Forgetting to lock back up the doors.

The boy is sitting on the steps and goes into the building to see what is taking so long because he has been sitting there for the past two hours when they should have been done within half an hour. He walks in and sees some people he has never seen before with a wolf chain to the ground. Then he says "where is my brother? He was here 2 hours ago and he would not leave here without me."

"He went to hook up with someone," Lizzie says trying to get him to turn and leave because the werewolf before he turned back to being humus that will be in like another five minutes.

"Don't lie to me who are you and why are all three other people there knocked out who did that and where did you get the wolf from." Landon fire back at Lizzie

"We are here to help"

"No one needs your help and who are you," Landon says back to Lizzie with Lizzie looking hurt from that commitment

"I'm Lizzie and this is my dad. Who are you?"

"Why are you and your father here also my name is Landon"

They were fine talking when Raf started to turn back into a humus form and Landon looked shocked that see him turn from a wolf to his best friend. Then Alaric put a belayer over him and picked him up and took him to the car and laid him in the backseat of the car so they could go back to the school.

"What are you doing?" Landon says wanting to know why his brother was going in the car.

"We are taking him to a place where he can be himself away from the human world so he can learn to control what he is," Lizzie says.

"Ok, but I have to come with him or I will tell you to take him to the cop."

"Fine" Alaric says, wanting no problems from the day. Then Landon joins Raf in the back.

When they got back to the school Josic and mg were waiting for them. Hope was just coming back into school grounds from going for a run and she walked past them with Lizzie to say "hi hope" to hope with another fuck off look and walks into the school and up to her room.

Landon and Raf say the same thing that same time "is that your ex"

"Who hope," Josie says, finding it funny that they are ex when they have not been friends.

"If that's who Lizzie just said hi to," Landon says.

"No," Lizzie says thankfully for that fact with the way she feels for hope. Before Alaric takes Landon to his office to talk to him about Raf and find out more about him.

The twin takes Raf on a tour of the school to show him away. Not think Landon would need one because of the fact he was a human. And humans don't go to this school.

On the tour all Raf could talk about was hope having a crush on her already. Wanted to know more about the girl. Well, the tour was over and Raf met up with Landon in the room they were going to be sharing. Have they both start to talk about school and other things they both realise that they like hope. They make a bet to see who could get her first.