Chapter two: do not talk to me

Alaric is waiting by the docks for hope to show for their training sensation they do daily but hope is now twenty minutes late and hope does not look like she is going to show up. Alaric tries to call hope but hope does not answer him. Then Alaric tries to text her.

Alaric: hope where are you

Alaric: are you coming or not

Alaric: hope I'm done waiting so I'm leaving

Just as Alaric is leaving he sees Lizzie who is looking for hope "what are you doing out here"

"Just needed some air and shouldn't you be training with hope like every other day," Lizzie says not sure what to think of the fact hope is not with her dad but thinking about the message she got from hope and think may have heard what she about hope and see her naked to the father and sister. She wants to go to the hope room to check on her.

"Hope did not show up and she does not answer me and I think I have done something wrong and have no idea what," Alaric says trying to think of something "do you want to go check on her for me please"

"Do I have to" not like she was going to look for hope already

Hope wakes up at 6 am like any other day and she goes for a wake in town when she is in town she runs into her father and says "dad what are you doing here"

"Waiting for it to be after school so I would come to see you and where you were last night when we check for you," says Klaus

"I was not in my room for most of the night"

" Busy making out with what her name," Klaus says, not remembering the name.

"Dad"

" sorry Kol make a comment saying that you were"

"Ok so where are you saying that"

"That's the house I made back when I lived in this town"

"Ok let go then"

"Hope don't you have school today"

"I was going to skip school anyways why not with family better than on my own"

Has hope and Klaus walks back to the house talking about things back home when they enter others are shocked to see hope with her father. Thinking Hope would be that the school getting ready for the day.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" says Hayley wanting to know why she wasn't.

"I was going to skip" but before hope could say the rest to her mother says

"No, you are going back to school hope and will be going to class also"

"Find but I'm not leaving my room," says hope walking out of the house to return to her room at the school. Before anyone says any more to her.

Hope walks back to the school taking her time not wanting to be there. She gets back to her room at 7:55 am.

Hope is now back in her room at 8:00 am and she wanted to paint for the day then she gets a knock on the and does not answer the door back Lizzie walks in anyway and says that " my father said for my to locate you"

"Fuck off"

"Hope what did I do you are the one that kiss me remember that"

"Lizzie get the fuck out of my room now" hope yelled that Lizzie

"Fine," she says with hurt in her voice

Lizzie leaves hope's room "what were you doing in hope's room," Josie says watching Lizzie leaving hope's room " wait is hope the girl that you have seen naked and kissed"

"No that was a joke and I was in hope's room because dad asked me to look for hope because she was not training today"

"And you listen to dad"

"I do listen to dad and you from time to time"

"Ok then" has Lizzie walk off to get some food before she needs to go to class. Not getting time to ask Lizzie the other question she had like where were you to be talking with their father and more questions about hope.