Chapter four: valentine's day

mg is standing out front of Lizzie and Josie's room, waiting for Lizzie to come out of the room. Lizzie leaves the room and then sees mg standing at the door and looking at him to see what is going to ask her. "Hey Lizzie how's it going, I wonder if," mg said before Lizzie cut him off.

"No," Lizzie says back knowing what he was going to ask and wanting to ask hope she could not have a valentine by the time she got to asking hope.

"Could I ask why you do not want to be my valentine?" mg asks with a hint of fear in his voice that what she is going to say back.

"I do not like you like I want to date you and I think that the person I like, could like me back so I do not want to fuck my chance up with them. Sorry but I think if you like me like that you should move on from me." Lizzie said the truth not wanting to lie to mg

"And what if they don't like you back that all"

"And the answer is still a no"

Then mg walks away from Lizzie and then well he makes up a lie to everyone he sees and says that he is going on a date with Lizzie tonight and she doesn't want people to know the first person that he sees is Hope and says that is going on a date with Lizzie later that day.

Hope goes back to her room and sees Landon and Raf wanting hope to come out of her room who want to ask for a date for their valentine's time. What hope knows she wants one person for her valentine and that person has one already. What then is not going to give any hope to others that hope would want to be with them. And if she could not have Lizzie to be her valentine no would be.

Two hours go by and Lizzie knocks on Hope's door wanting to ask hope to be her valentine then hope gets up and opens the door for Lizzie to come to her room to take but Lizzie stops when she tries to ask hope to be a valentine. Hope just goes back to her bed and sits on it and looks to the bedroom door to say to Lizzie come in and talk if you want to. Lizzie starts to think hope will say no so she walks away from her and hope gets back up to close her door since Lizzie did not come into her room or talk to her.

Mg see Lizzie walking down the hallway and goes up to talk "Lizzie can we please talk"

"What I need is to find a way to ask them to be my valentine."

Lizzie sees hope walk past her and mg while they are talking not listening to the conserver that all. She goes out to the old mill and takes off her clothes and then goes for a run in her wolf form. she runs till the time hit to be 3:00 pm and goes to the old mill to change back but instilled is meet Lizzie again Lizzie sees hope in her wolf form and goes to write down a note to ask her but by the time Lizzie has down the note, hope is gone back out in the woods. Lizzie felt her eyes start to water up with the fact of hope leaving her there again. Lizzie runs back inside after using a spell to turn the note to ash. Back in her room Lizzie lays down on her bed and tries to go to sleep.

Hope runs into the woods and came back to the old mill in 2 hours seeing she was by herself she lands down on the ground. And that midnight she falls off to sleep. Spending her time thinking about different things.

Mg runs around the school trying to find Lizzie to take her out but he looks all over the place and can not find Lizzie. He gives up around 6 pm to try and find her and just tells people she started to tell that she is not filling well and has to rest. Mg feels like Lizzie let him down because he could not take her out. While he knew Lizzie did not want the first place.

If Lizzie did not like hope she would not go for him anyways.