Chapter five: lies vs thrush

Lizzie wakes up at 4:30 am and looks to see if her sister is asleep. Seeing her sleeping Lizzie gets up and leaves the room to go out to the old mill to see hope in her wolf form. And goes to sit next to her and watch her sleep. Lizzie sits there watching hope sleep for the next hour till hope wakes up. She walks behind a wall to change back into hummus form.

"Lizzie where are you watching me sleep"

"Yeah, I like your wolf," Lizzie says back to hope not wanting to lie back to hope. Lizzie stands up to start walking toward hope. Hope just standing there not knowing what to do. Has she thought about the last time they were out here. Then hope through getting an inverter with Lizzie kissing hope on the lips. The kiss goes longer than the last one and Lizzie needs to pull back for some air. Then Lizzie back off the kiss hope go to pick Lizzie up and graphing onto her ass and moved to put Lizzie up against the wall before going into another kiss. Having Lizzie up that wall, Hope moves her left hand to go under Lizzie's top.

Hope moves her hand back down and goes to put Lizzie down to the ground remembering mg said that they were dating. Before turning to run away yet again. Lizzie just landed on the ground where hope put her thinking to herself why does she always run? Before staying there for half an hour thinking about what hope could have done to her. Standing up to walk back to the school and to her room to get ready for the day. Trying not to think of hope.

15 minutes later Lizzie walks into the dining room to have breakfast and sees hope getting food for herself as she goes to do the same. She walks over and stands behind hope and she says " you do have a nice ass" Lizzie does not see the wrong with it.

"Go back to your boyfriend," hope says back in a tone that sounds mad. Then walk off to eat her breakfast in her room.

Lizzie stands there thinking to herself I'm gay and I do not have a boyfriend. has she walked over to sit with Josie she sits on the other side of the table. "Hi Josie how is it going," says Lizzie to her sister.

"Good you and you one more thing how is your boyfriend"

" Bad and what do you mean I don't have a boyfriend."

" then where were you yesterday that 6:30"

"In bed asleep"

"Sure or you don't want people to know that you are dating MG," Josie says

" I'm gay," Lizzie says as mg goes to sit down next to her not hearing what she just said.

"What," Josie says in the back questioning what Lizzie just said. Then looking at that mg to say what the fuck to him without saying it to him.

Lizzie looked at MG trying to get up and walk away. She got up and slapped mg in the face as hard as she could. Everyone stopped and looked that the two of them who they think are dating, Lizzie yells " if you have fucked up my change I will kill you" before leaving the room to go to the class she has first for the day. Everyone in the room questioned what she was talking about.

The class starts and Lizzie sits where she would every other class behind hope. Everyone has shown up to class on time and Lizzie has not seen hope walk into the classroom she wonders where hope is. now five minutes into class hope walks in looking like she was just crying in her room. Has hope to take her to sat and she gets told off for being late to class.

Has the teacher gone to ask what the class project is and who it will be with. Hope and Lizzie were made to work together on this project. They declined to meet in hope's room after the day was over to start the work.

Lizzie is waiting for hope to show up in her room so they can start the work. As one of the students walks past hope's room he says " so is this the person's room to the change that you wanted" hope hears this when she is three steps away.