Chapter seven: Lizzie and Josie's birthday

Lizzie and Josie walk to their father's office and enter it. They talk about the party that they are going to have tonight. So Lizzie says "I still don't have a date" wanting to go with hope but can't without a plan. and Josie was going with her ex.

"Ok then how about mg he like you," Alacir says not seeing the harm in asking mg

"No he tried to ask me out all already and I said no to him and I don't want him to think he has a shot with me." Lizzie tries to explain why that was a bad idea

So Alacir go to say has a joke " ok then how about hope"

" yes and I could punishment for her, I'm down with that" Lizzie says trying not to act like it is not what she wanted to do with Hope her girlfriend.

"What," Josie says looking that Lizzie wanted to know why she wanted to go with hope

" Okay I did say that as a joke but you have to ask her to go," Alaric says wanting to see Lizzie ask hope and Lizzie gets up and waves bye to her family. Has she knocked on hope's door and hope got up still half asleep to get the door? Hope opened the door and Lizzie walked into hope's room and sits down on her bed

" Hey, babe would you be my date to the dance" hope just looked that Lizzie wondering why she was asking her because no one knows about them other than hope's family " ok fine it's just we are dating and I said to dad I still didn't have a date for tonight so he said someone I could ask and I said no to that then he said you have a joke you and I said to sound good we could make it like a punishment for you."

"Ok then," hope says smiling ear to ear and lands down on top of Lizzie to go back to sleep hope goes back to sleep when 2 minuter later. caroline comes in and sees hope sleeping on top of Lizzie.

"Hello sweetheart," caroline says to get Lizzie to know that she there

"Mum when did you get in I would go to give you a hug but I can't move last time I come in here to ask something of a sleepy hope" Lizzie joked as she found that she likes hope sleeping on her.

"So why did you want hope to go with you to your party and the smile on your face watching her sleep on top of you? wait hope the person you kissed"

Hope wakes up seeing Lizzie in her room and not remembering when she got here said " morning babe when did you get here" not knowing Caroline was in the room.

" hi hope," caroline says and hope turned her head to look at that caroline in her room and then back that Lizzie does not know what to do or say back to that and instead goes back up to clumping up with Lizzie.

"Mum please don't say anything we have not said to anyone yet but I think I better stop coming to hope room if we don't want more people finding out about us."

"Ok and who else knows"

"All of the hope family"

"And you didn't tell anyone after they find out, why?"

"Because we didn't want people to know yet"

"Then how did hope family find out"

" one of them walked in on us making out." and as Lizzie think about it she asked hope " babe did you try to lie to your family about us after that"

" no, and it would not have mattered anyway if I did Kol has a picture of us," hope says looking up that Lizzie before getting off of Lizzie

"babe do you remember why I came in here"

"No why"

"I wanted to see if you'll be my date and you said yes"

" ok I will be your date what is the reasoning for me being your date"

"That I wanted to a publisher you for no reason"

"Ok and you should go back and spend some time with your family after I give you your gift," hope says walking over to her dresser to get out Lizzie and Josie's gifts. For Lizzie a light blue dress and Josie a neckless. And she gives her gift and her sister and says" can you give Josie her gift please" hope said looking that Lizzie with a smile.

"Sure why not" Lizzie opens up the box to see the dress that is inside of it and then goes to kiss hope as caroline just watching them smiling. Before leaving the room with Lizzie. They walk back to Alaric's office with smiles on their faces. They both walk in and Lizzie hands Josie hope gift for her Josie opens it to find a neckless.

Josie makes a joke " what didn't your date give you a gift."

" it is in our room now" Lizzie smile back and everyone goes to get ready for the party

Josie says " hey Lizzie does hope to have something to wear" wanting to know the answer.

"I didn't ask and I'm going to go check now," Lizzie says walking off from Josie. Lizzie gets to hope bedroom door and just walks in and does not see her in her room and sends her a message.

Lizzie: hey babe do you have a dress for tonight

Hope: yes i do it red is that ok

Lizzie: Yes, you should look good in it.

Hope: should i

Lizzie: yes

Hope: ok then

Lizzie: Wait is bad.

Hoppe: what is

Lizzie: People are going to be looking at you.

Hope: but yet you're the only one that seen my naked

Lizzie: ture bye now

Hope: bye babe

Has Josie walks up behind to see what going on and see the last message hope sends " babe what are you two dating" Josie says, it didn't matter if Lizzie said yes or no because she was going to believe they were now anyways

"Josie where did you come from," Lizzie says trying not to answer her question that all " hope has a dress i just wanted to check"

Now both walk back to their room to start to get ready and Lizzie goes to put on the dress hope got her and not the one she had picked out for tonight. And has the dress goes on Lizzie Josie says " what happen to the one you were going to be going to wear" not sure where Lizzie got the dress from

"It was a gift from hope and I like this dress more is that ok" the other reason is that hope got it for her.

The dance is just starting Lizzie and Josie walk into where the dance is taking place and hope is waiting halfway down the stairs for Lizzie. Hope looks up at her girlfriend wearing the gift that she got her and smiles up at her. And Lizzie smiles back down at her. When they meet on the stairs Hope does a small bow and locks her arms with Lizzie. They all walked to the dance floor to start to dance.

When the first song is finished they all walk over to the bar to get drinks. They are all standing up against the bar when mg comes over to try and shoot his shot with Lizzie again. "Hey, Lizzie wants to dance"

" I'm sorry but my date is only going to be dancing with me or Josie tonight" hope says to mg has mg is now walking away.

Then hope looked over to Lizzie who was smiling at her. And once again hope smiles that Lizzie and Josie say without thinking " so you two are a couple then"

Hope and Lizzie both go to look that Josie who has her hand on her mouth. " Josie why do you think me and hope are together," says Lizzie wanting to know why.

" Because you wanted to take hope and it looked like you did not have to think about it and I have seen early a message between you and hope to say babe" Josie saying