A New Story

Toshinori woke up and grabbed his school uniform. Today was it. Today was finally it.

Him and Adawa, his sister, we're both able to get chosen for U.A's entrance exam. He wasn't surprised though. There father was the number 1 hero in Japan.

He ran downstairs, he wasn't surprised to see Adawa already shoving breakfast in her face.
"Come on Toshi, we're gonna be late if you go any slower." She said.

"How are you able to talk and shove food in your mouth at the same time..." Toshinori thought, grabbing his plate. His little brother Katsuki was messing with his food in his high chair, yelling in delight when it fell to the floor.

His father then came downstairs, "Nervous?" He said, when he saw Toshinori fidgeting in his chair.
"Yep." His sister replied for him.
"You both shouldn't be, your both top of your class, and your quirks are amazing!" His father said.
"Not my quirk..." Toshinori mumbled.
His mother came in from the kitchen.
"Izuku can you please deal with Katsuki, he's been pushing my buttons all morning. And your fathers right, your both going to do amazing."
Adawa then rushed to grab her backpack.
"Better hurry Toshi!" She yelled again.
"We're no where near to being late!" Toshinori yelled back.
He then picked up his plate, but accidentally put all his fingers down. The plate started cracking and fell on the floor in pile of dust. Katsuki laughed and banged his spoon on the tray.
"Dang it sis look what you made me do!" He yelled. And then ran to grab the vacuum.

"I'll get it." His mother said, "You need to finish getting ready and leave.
Toshinori nodded and ran back upstairs to grab his backpack. He then looked under his bed for the All might keychain.

It was basically his good luck charm, he carried it with him at all times, supposedly it used to be his mothers.
"You got everything?" Adawa asked. She was standing in his doorway.
"Yep, you?"
"Ya. Let's go!"
They both ran downstairs.
"Do you have everything thing you both need?" Their mother asked.
They both nodded. She kissed them both on the head.
"Good luck, I'm so proud of both of you!" She gushed.
Their father waved them good bye, smiling.
"Good luck you two! I'll know you'll be amazing!!!"
They then started on the walk to U.A.