The auditorium

Toshinori and Adawa both sat down in the giant auditorium. It was huge, and thousands of students from all over Japan were there.

Adawa tried looking for familiar faces, some of her friends had to be here somewhere. She was mostly look for her best friend, Hatsu. Hatsu Bakugo. Her friend was a lot like her father though, she always wanted to win, and she sometimes got a little violent.

"So, where should we sit?" Toshinori asked her.
"I want to try and find Hatsu, I know she definitely got recommended." Adawa replied.
"Yes, like I haven't heard you two screaming about your recommendations a few weeks ago."
"Oh shut up!"
Adawa then stood on her tiptoes to get a better look.

"Found her." Toshinori said.
"Where!" Adawa exclaimed.
"She's talking to these two dudes, I think I've seen them before."
"Doesn't matter, let's go sit by them." Adawa said.
She then started pushing Toshinori in their direction.
Hatsu must have noticed them because she yelled, " Hey Adawa! Get over here! Do you remember Yogan and Kori?!"

Hatsu had dirty blond hair, red eyes, and her quirk was explosive illusion. She uses her explosions to create illusions. A pretty powerful quirk.

The two that she was talking to (Toshinori and Adawa assumed they were Yogan and Kori) Looked like twins, but also didn't. One had dark red hair and black eyes, and the other had white and black hair, and blue eyes.

When Adawa and Toshinori sat down next to them Hatsu said, "Adawa, this is Yogan" she pointed to the red haired one, "and this is Kori." She pointed to the white haired one.
"Nice to meet you." Toshinori and Adawa said.
"Nice to meet you to." They both said.
"I'm Adawa, and that's my brother Toshinori."
"Are you to twins?" Kori asked.
"Uh, we technically are Irish twins, born in the same year, 10 months apart."
Kori nodded.
"Come on you guys! Do none of you remember preschool!" Hatsu groaned.
They all muttered some version of no. Hatsu groaned again.
"Well, we all went to the same preschool! Yogan and Kori just went to a different one because their parents are rich!"
"I wouldn't say rich-" Yogan started, but Hatsu raised a hand to cut him off.
"Anyway, we never got to see you guys after that..." Hatsu continued.
The lights then dimmed.
"Oh! It's starting!" Adawa exclaimed.
Lights went on on the stage.
"HELLOOOOO!!!! Boys and girls!" Everyone cringed.
"Oh wow! It's pro hero Present Mic." Toshinori whispered.
"Welcome to U.A high! I am your wonderful exam instructor!!! I will be explaining how the practical test works and what you'll need to do."
Toshinori leaned in closer.
"For the test you have to destroy the villain bots, there are three types. The first type will give you one point, the second type will give two points, and the third will give you three points."
As Present Mic was saying this, shaded pictures of what looked like robots appeared on the screen behind him.
"The people who have most points will be chosen for the hero course... and the rest of you will take the regular courses."
Adawa was confused, if there were only three robots they had to destroy, then why was there a fourth one on the screen?
"Finally there will be a zero point bot you'll have to avoid, these ones don't give you points, they only attack."
"Well that makes things a lot easier." Hatsu mumbled.
"Shhhhh!" Adawa shushed.
"Alright everyone! Get into your gear, and head to the start at the fake city!!!"
Everyone started scrambling to get up.
Toshinori took a bunch of deep breaths, he heard Adawa whisper.
"It's happening. It's finally happening."