The walk to U.A.

Toshinori and Adawa walked to the school in silence.
"Are you... nervous..." Toshinori asked.
"No I'm completely fine- Of course I'm nervous!!!" Adawa replied.
"Really. You seem completely fine!" Toshinori teased.
"Oh shut up."
They walked in silence again.
"I wonder what the test will be like." Adawa said.
"Mom and dad didn't say anything about it.... but I know it's definitely nothing like those quirk lessons we have at school." Toshinori replied.
"Ya... it's stupid that they don't give us a thing to prepare for it though." Adawa mumbled
"Yeah..."
Toshinori then thought in silence.
"How hard will the test be? I know the written part will be a breeze but..."
His thoughts stopped when Adawa bumped into someone.
The person fell to the ground.
"Ohmygosh! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you cause I was distracted!" Adawa exclaimed
She then held out her hand to help the person up.
The persons hood fell off.
From what Toshinori could guess was that she was a girl, and he could see that she had long black hair with purple streaks, her eyes were a bright red.
"Oh it's ok!" She said. But instead of taking Adawa's hand, she stood up on her own.
Toshinori noticed that she only let four fingers touch the ground.
"Well... thank you." The girl said. She then walked off.
"That's weird." Adawa mumbled.
"What?" Toshinori asked.
"Nothing, let's go or we'll be late." Adawa said.
They then walked faster.

It took about five more minutes for them to get U.A. When they got there they were both amazed.
"This school is huge!" Adawa exclaimed.
"And there sure are a lot of people talking this exam..." Toshinori said.
"We'll be fine... don't forget, we also have people trying to get into the business course, Management course, and support course."
"But their are only two classes for the hero course!" Toshinori sighed.
"I know... but we'll do fine! We are the #1 heroes kids after all." Adawa said
"Well sometimes that's not enough!" Toshinori said.

Imma stop it here... thanks for reading!