Chapter 1: Double Date

It's really fun having the boys around, just a normal day in New York 1942.

You were walking on the streets with Bucky and that's when uou spotted Steve beefing up with a guy, again.

Of course, you and Bucky had to take action because you both knew that steve was helples in fist-fights.

"Seriously Steve, again?" You said as you brushed his shoulder.

"I think I pulled a muscle." Steve said.

"You can't pull what you don't have, Steve." Bucky said jokingly as you tried to hold your laughter.

"107th ships to England first thing tomorrow." Bucky said. "This is my last night." He continues.

"So, what's the first stop, church?" Steve asked.

"Maybe my second stop." Bucky said.

"We're going somwere else." You said joyfully.

"Where?" Steve asked as Bucky handed him a newspaper.

"The furure." Bucky said exitedly.

"You guys are going on a double date while I do something else. Have fun!" You said and they both looked at you wide-eyed.

"You're not coming with us?" Bucky asked.

"I'm going to meet up with my dad during the event." You said happily and they understood.

"Ah, I see. You go have fun!" Steve said.

Your dad is a co-worker of Howard Stark, Y/D/N Cleverman. You, Y/N Cleverman, were born in richness and met Steve and Bucky at an event your dad threw. We all know they just snuck in because those two were trouble. You three became good friends since then.

You knew Howard very well, considering how much he and your dad worked together on special projects.

Tonight is when you will see your dad again after three years of working abroad on a project. That's why you were so thrilled to see him again. The boys understood that and you were also very happy of them having a date.

You never really had a crush on either of them, even Bucky. You treated them equally and that's what those two loved about you.

Steve liked you for your joyfull personality and mostly because you treated him like he belonged. Most girls just treat him as Bucky's wing-man.

On the other hand. Bucky liked you for your scent. You could be very far away and still know it's you.

-That Night-

You went with Steve and Bucky at the event but went to go out to look for your dad when you got there.

The two girls were definately awkward seeing another girl with them when there were only two boys, well, maybe they just like one.

"Okay folks, my dad told me to meet him somwhere here, you four have fun!" You sad joyfully.

"Alright, y/n. Be careful and meet us later here, okay?" Steve said with worry.

"I will, see you later!" You said.