Chapter 6: First Experience in Action

You were on the plane with Steve, Peggy and Howard.

"You really sure you're ready for this, y/n?" Peggy asked.

"I'm sure. If I don't find Bucky sooner, I'll Probably destroy New York by myself." You replied.

"It's just that, I don't think it's safe, I'm worried about you, y/n. I'm trying to protect you." Steve said.

"I don't care about protection. I care about Bucky and where the hell he is." You replied coldly.

"She's a tough one, 'ya know? You can't say no to her." Howard said.

"Thank you. Finally someone on my side." You said.

Bombs started apearing in the sky and Steve thought it was theperfect time to jump now because if you really get in, all of you will die in no time.

"Alright, fine. You're coming with me. Just- don't die." He said as he snuggled you to jump with him.

When you landed, you were on top of him which made the both of you a bit awkward.

You saw those trucks heading inside you you both went and sneaked in there.

He went in first then grabbed you to go in.

You realized that you had two people with you.

"Boys." You said before making your way on beating them up.

Steve was astonished by your actions.

"I didn't know you could move like that." He said looking at you.

"You never asked." You replied with a smile.

You knocked out a few gurads and reached the prison built in the building.

"We're looking for a guy, Sergeant James Barnes, have you heard of him?" You asked.

"No, but try the experiment room, no one has made it out alive there though." A soldier replied.

"Go out and just give them hell." Steve said after freeing every soldier and that is what they did.

Steve decided for you to split up to look for Bucky.

He found him and talked to you through the coms Howard gave you.

"Y/n! Come to my spot, Bucky's here." He said and you replied "On my way."

"Oh my gosh, Bucky!" You said while helping Steve untie him.

You hugged him tighter than ever.

"Steve?" He said looking at his direction.

"We thought you were dead." Steve said looking at him.

"I thought you were smaller." Bucky said.