Chapter 3: Peggy Carter

You and your dad made your way to the training area.

You saw a lady with the trainees.

Jesus she had a nice figure. You said to yourself.

Your dad saw how you looked at her and intoduced her.

"Darling, this is gonna be your partner, Agent Carter." Your dad said as he introduced you to each other.

"Hello Mr. Cleverman. I suppose you are Y/F/N Cleverman, I preffer Peggy. Nice to meet you." Peggy said offering her hand for you to shake.

You shook her hand and introduced yourself "Y/n, just Y/n. I believe I'm under your observation." You said formally.

"Yes you are, well, these are the trainees." She said showing you the trainees.

"Wait, Steve?" You said looking at him.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I work here, well, starting today." You said with a smile and he softened.

"Well, you already know someone here. Suppose just get familiar with everyone else." Peggy said.

"Ooh, two hotties training us? We must be lucky" A soldier said and the rest laughed with him, except Steve.

Well, it didn't end well for him. Peggy crushed his soul outta him.

Dang... beautiful and fierce? That's the woman I wanna be.

Months passed and you and Steve talk every night. You visit him in his dorm. He had this look for you. Was he falling for you? You couldn't tell. But what if?

One night, Dr. Abraham visited Steve and was surprised to see you there.

"Ms. Cleverman, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh, I just payed my friend a visit." You said with a smile.

"Well then. I'm about to be telling Mr. Rogers something important." He said calmly.

"You can tell her later." He said to Steve.

"Mind if you wait outside?" He asked.

"Oh, not at all. I'll be back!" You replied.