Chapter 4: Super Soldier Steve

Dr. Abraham came out and gave you a signal to go in.

You opened the door and saw Steve feeling half exited and half anxious.

"What did he tell you that made you look like that?" You asked jokingly.

"Well, I was chosen to become the Super Soldier." He said.

"Great! You should be happy. It's gonna be a great opportunity for you." You said cheering him up.

"Okay but what if I fail meeting peoples expectations?" He asked anxiously.

"You? Steven Grant Rogers fail to meet peoples expectations?" You asked with a smile comforting him.

"Please don't ever use my full name cheering me up." He laughed.

"What I'm trying to say is you'll do great. Trust me." You said with reassurance.

"You think so?" He asked as you sat next to him.

"I know so. Trust me!" You said comforting him.

The next day, you and Peggy took him for his "procedure".

It went well and obviously, Steve was shirtless.

Dayumn. Steve in that body? Holy mother of cheese.

Peggy and Steve's affection for each other was fine. You knew by the way Steve and Peggy looked at each other that they were in-love. But you had this small bond with Steve last night and you don't know why, but you fell in-love with him. You try to ignore this feeling but you just can't.

Boom.

It happened so quick. Your ear was clogged so you couldn't picture things out.

You saw Steve infront of you mouthing "are you okay?" And you nodded so he felt good when he saw you nod then he helped Dr. Abraham since he was shot but there was nothing he could do.

You grabbed the nearest gun and chased the man with Peggy.

Peggy was crazy enough to jump at the road while you pulled her aside.

"I had him!" She said standing to her feet.

"You could've been killed!" You argued.

Steve on the other hand chased the guy.

Just like on the movie, Steve was victorious.

"Ooh, page one on every newspaper in the county, guess who's getting famous?" You said teasingly.

"Jeez Y/n." He said annoyed because you've been teasing him all day.

You've been amusd on how he's changed since he joined the military and after the serum. He became tougher and more devoted.

I mean, yes, he still makes time for you but he was even more serious on saving the country.

Plus, you just realized how much of a man he is so you became more observant of his actions.