Chapter 2: Hi Dad, Bye Bucky...

You spotted your dad and you had mixed feelings. A bit nervous, exited and anxious, but mostly very happy.

"Dad!" You shouted and he looked at your direction

"Honey!" When he saw you, a smile lit up his tired face as if it was your first time seeing each other in a decade.

"Dad! You look so tired... are you okay? You look sick..." you said worriedly.

"Well, I was tired. But when I saw you, all of that was behind me." He said jokingly as you two laughed together.

"I missed you a lot, dad." You said comforlty as you hugged him gently.

"I missed you too, my sugar plum. You grew, huh? I remember just holding you in my arms the moment your mother gave birth to you... now, c'mon, we don't wanna miss the flying car." He said as he pulled you into the crowd and you giggled.

You had a fun time with your dad. After the event, your dad went home first because you were planning on meeting up with Steve and Bucky after.

You saw them already saying goodbye to each other and you came rushing to Bucky. When he spotted you, he hugged you tightly and you felt a tear racing down your cheek realizing that he will be leaving.

"Oh, Bucky..." You said holding your emotions.

"Are you crying?" He laughed.

"Maybe... Gosh, I'll miss you. Be back soon, alright?" You said as you hugged him tighter.

"I will, I promise." He said as he lets go of you.

He went out and you saw Steve go in the building so you just waited for him outside.

"Y/n, Y/n!" He said while rushing towards you. He seemed exited and you were confused.

"What? Why soo exited all of a sudden?" You said confused.

He showed you his file saying "A1".

"Oh my gosh. I'm so happy for you! Should we celebrate of something?" You said.

"Nope, maybe help me pack? We don't have Bucky anymore so it's just you and me." He said with a smile.

"Alright, soldier!" You said teasingly as he smiles.

You helped him pack his things and he brought you home afterwards, like a real gentleman. Gosh, why do girls reject him? It's not about what's outside, it's what's on the inside. Hmm, maybe that's my type.

The next morning with your dad was very plesant. He had an unexpected surprise for you though.

"Morning, sweetheart." He said greeting you as you walked down the stairs.

"Morning, dad. Jeez I'm not really used to you being here. I spend most of my mornings alone." You said as you chuckled.

"Why? Don't you want me here?" He said with a fake dissapointed face, practically teasing you.

"It's not that, it's just that I missed you." You said.

"I know, hun. I missed you too. You know, I was thinking about you joining me and your uncle Stark work at the military since, you've come of age and-" he said but you stopped him mid-sentence.

"Yeah, sure! I won't mind." You said exitedly.

"Ooh, is it because of Bucky? He's in the militay right?" He said teasingly.

"Yeah but he just left last night, Steve on the other hand though. I wanna keep a close eye o him." You replied.

"Ah, I see." He replied. "You'll start tomorrow, I'll introduce you to Margaret Carter, one of the best agents we have." He said and you became exited.