Chapter 7: Sweet Scent of Victory

"Come on, you can kiss later." You said looking at the both of them.

"Kiss later?" Steve asked. "You were the one more exited about looking for him that you swore on going on this mission and I'm the one kissing him?" Steve asked arogantly while you three make your way up the stairs.

"Are you jelous?" Bucky asked.

"What? No I'm not!" Steve said defendingly.

"Yeah, he's not. He's got a girl."

"Wow, I move away for a few months and you all suddenly level up?" Bucky said which made you giggle.

"Ah, if it isn't the star-spangled man." Red skull said. "You could have every power in the world yet you chose to do this."

Dr. Zola separated the two after he said that.

"Good luck getting out. I know you won't." Red skull said.

"Come on let's just go." You said motioning to go up.

You eventually found a pathway connecting two sides and Steve and Bucky made you go first. When it was time for Bucky, the pathway became kind of shaky.

At the last two steps, the pathway fell.

"You go on without me!" Steve shouted from the distance.

"No, not without you!" Bucky said.

Steve bent the metal blocking the way and jumped over.

The next day, the troop and others expected you and the others were dead.

Peggy walks in the office of the colonel.

"Our star-spangled man is missing because of you and Stark" Colonel Phillips said. "I can't touch Stark because he's rich and famous, on the other hand you have to pay." He continued.

"Perhaps we can go back, my daughter is still there!" Your dad said.

"Well you shouldn't have allowed her." The colonel replied.

"All of this happened 'ccause you had a crush." Colonel said to Peggy.

"It wasn't a crush, sir. It's faith." Peggy replied following him out of the camp.

Soldiers were gathering around the entrance.

You, Steve and Bucky made your way in along with soldiers you rescued.

"Sir, I would like to accept any punishment for my actions." Steve said to the colonel as the others celebrated.

"That won't be necessary." The colonel replied.

You saw your dad and made your way to him.

"Dad!" You said in relief as he ran towards you.

"Sweetie! I thought I lost you, hun." He said in teary eyes.

"Hey! Let's give it up for Captain America." Bucky shouted and the crowd celebrated in victory.