꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚛𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝-𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝٭⊹•꧂

Warmth encompassed her

With a plump pillow below her head and a warm blanket hiding her from the nipping cold, the natural warmth and protection she felt were more than usual.

White eyelashes delicately fluttered open. The light streaming in through the red curtains was softened, making her ease into things much easier. She shifted under the blanket, though a warm pillow wrapped around her body tightened.
Peering down, she realized it wasn't a pillow at all but a muscular arm. The tan shoulder rested on her upper arm, securely covering as much of her body as possible. Memories flushed into her mind of what happened last night.

Her lower body ached, delicate sex still recovering from the assault from Lucifer. 

When they had finished their steamy lovemaking, he pampered her like a goddess. Lucifer cleaned her, fed her, and they inevitably ended up having a rough makeout session in the shower. It turns out Lucifer couldn't help himself; Neither could she.

She wiggled a little more under his hold, though this only led to his possessive arm readjusting to a more secure position around her. 

River realized a light pink silk loosely hung from her plump frame. She had forgotten Lucifer picked it out for her to wear, the horny bastard. He only wore clean black boxers. Numerous love bites and kisses were left all over her pale body.
Never in her life did she think she'd have sex with someone. She didn't feel any different, but she no longer had virginity. "You didn't lose anything." Artemis suddenly spoke, startling her. "You're still you. Only difference? A dick was inside you!"

A red blush spread across her cheeks. She thought Artemis would be comforting for once, but River was wrong.

She gasped when she felt a delicate kiss press against a sensitive spot on her neck. 

"Mmm..." A deep rumble erupted behind her, "Mornin', Goddess..." He whispered huskily, deep morning voice making her skin tingle.

Lucifer shifted behind her, muscles clenching as he pressed further into her body. Slowly, his weight shifted her to the point she pressed her tummy and breasts against the mattress. His exposed muscular chest pinned her down.