꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚛𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝-𝙽𝚎𝚞𝚏٭⊹•꧂

This was bad

This was bad.

Really bad.

With the sealed letter tucked into her bra, she marched down the mansion's long hallways. The only thing on her mind was the words in that envelope. 

How did her mother find her? Did she know she was a werewolf? Thousands of unanswered questions swarmed in her mind. She only knew one thing; she had to find her sister.

River marched into her shared bedroom with Lucifer. To her shock, he paced the large room scratching his beard. As soon as she entered, he snapped his gaze in her direction. "Riv!" He breathed, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you away like that."
She totally forgot about their tiny debacle. She smiled at him, "It's okay." River reassured as he sauntered up to her and wrapped his arms around her plump frame. "You don't have to tell me everything. I was only upset because whatever it upset you." She explained as he nuzzled his nose into the top of her head.

He exhaled, leaning away from her. "It's hard to explain." He muttered, "Cronus followed The Tyrant. But he had to come home at some point."

River perked at the mention of the white wolf and, possibly, her sister. She wanted to find her, but she knew Lucifer, Cronus, and Blaine wouldn't allow her to run after her. 

She dug for more information. "Did he manage to find her anywhere?" River asked. 

Lucifer hummed as he ran his fingers through her silky white hair. "Mhm..." He hummed, "Didn't last long, though. She obviously doesn't stay still long." Lucifer mindlessly responded. River, though, was not satisfied.
"Where did he find her?" She asked, sounding naturally curious. He shut his eyes briefly before answering, "Last we talked, he followed her into the Olympic National Park." Lucifer muttered before pressing a warm kiss to her forehead.

That was all she needed to know.