꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚛𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚒𝚣𝚎٭⊹•꧂

"Mr. Dieu."

Her winter eyes cast themselves to the entryway of the kitchen. 

His silk black robe loosely hung from his body. A long black strand was tied loosely around his waist, the robe barely covering his defined chest but just enough to cover his hidden manhood. The robe reached his mid-thigh.
Lucifer's hair was a huge mess; his scruffy beard humanized him further. With heavy chestnut eyes, he peered at the bowing butler. The man's nostrils flared as he took in the smell of a cooked dinner.

With a husky, groggy voice, he asked, "Why are you cooking at-" He glanced at a clock on the wall, "11 pm?" 

Madeline raised her shoulders confidently, though she did not question his authority. "For our guest." She answered.

He lifted an eyebrow at her in question. Fredrich rose from his bowing position and gestured to the platinum blonde sitting next to Tanner. Due to the warrior's large frame, it was impossible to see the young woman from Lucifer's angle.

"Tanner isn't a guest." The tired man sighed, "He's an invader."

The maid gave him a 'really?' Look. "No, not him." She said as if it were obvious. "Her!" She gestured harder at River. The pajama-wearing blonde got the memo and pushed himself off his seat. Now, River was no longer hidden. Hip-Hip Hooray.
His gaze settled on her. His deep chocolate eyes searched her body, checking her out indiscreetly. Lucifer's shoulders lowered, and his face broke into a loving grin. "Riv." He said breathlessly.

Tanner made gagging motions as Lucifer approached her tiredly. His hands softly pressed themselves against her arms as he buried his face into the crook of her neck. She was drowning in his cologne.

Tingles shot up her arms to the rest of her body. A wave of comfort and warmth made the woman break into a soft yawn. Lucifer took in her scent and breathed out against her soft skin. Her hand instinctively shot up to run her fingers through his messy hair.
It felt like the people around her had disappeared. It was just him and her. His lips delicately pressed a soft kiss on her shoulder. River shivered with pleasure.