Prologue & Chapter 1

A/N: Can A-10 Thunderbolt II defeat the death star?

====

Location: Real World, USA, Seattle, Library.

Y/N pov

Hello, If you don't know who I am, But. My name is Y/N L/N, I was a 15 year old high schooler and a ordinary guy. I don't have much.... Just a normal guy. I like videogames, war games, anime, movie & History. It's really cool since I got interested into perfect things. However, I was in the library and a weird boy.

I never see that book before, I take it and head to the place that seat and put the table

I never see that book before, I take it and head to the place that seat and put the table. I examined this book, It looks like it came from the fantasy world, The diamond looks so real I ever see.

Y/N: Huh?

I look around if everyone was watching me, So I open and..... What the fuck is this? They're words in Latin or something.

Y/N: What on earth?

I was surprised and shock at the same time. It's like I couldn't understand. I started readed some pages and found interested. Like magic spell or something, But What caution my eyes is something I didn't know before...... summoner, A person can summon anything. Like items, person and an army.

Y/N: Army you say? I wished I summon an army in another world.

Talking Book: WISH GRANTED.

Y/N:..... Did the fucking book just talke-

BOOMS!!!

The book fucking shot out lightning at me and it explodes killing me in the process.

......

Location: ????

Y/N pov

Fucking hell, Did the book just explodes by killing me. I don't know why or how did this happens, But *Sigh* I don't know if I'm gonna been in hell or heaven..... either.

I feel so cold, Where am I?..... and Why am I am alive? I slowly open my eyes and I was in a unfamiliar ceiling. That's weird, Am I in the hospital? Wait, This isn't the hospital. What the hell, I lifted my body and was shock.

 What the hell, I lifted my body and was shock