Chapter 4: Priests of War

.......

Location: Kingdom of Shianam, 5 Miles of the capital.

5 Days Later

Y/N Pov

Finally, I finish building the military base. Of course, I can summon few of my troops incase of the bandits attacks. It's been 5 days since I came here in this new world. Princess Diana visit me everyday and see my army. She was a amazed by my summoning skills. However, If you don't know. Me and the princess were getting along as well, As we........ like couple, WHAT!!?? No- I mean friends! Like friends friends thing, Ok.

Anyway, I was in my office with the US General Uniform. Of Course, It's not so bad. I read some reports bandits attacks all across villagers, But they're were killed by my soldiers.

Y/N: Not bad, Bandits Attack Rate are going down as usual. Troops were stations around the continent incase of invasion...... I guess the kingdom was changed.

But, The door open revealed to be a Soviet Conscript.

Soviet Soldier: Commander!

Y/N: At ease, What's wrong?

Soviet Soldier: Me and the soldiers were patrolling around the capital. But you won't believe it.

FLASHBACK.

We see a Two Russian Soldiers patrolling, But they're saw people the civilians gathering around by priest announcement.

Priest leader: The princess had made a dear by the demon lord.

The Shianam Civilians was shock want the priest said, While the Russians hear them speech.

Priest leader: The lighting has summon a demon that fall from the sky.

He points at the sky and the castle.

Priest leader: She summon an evil demon that will destroy us all! We saw him summon monsters that has amount 1000 strong.

The Shianam Civilians were listening to his words, While the Russians were became worried that this guy wanted to start a civil war.

Priest leader: Not only that, She abolished slavery that WE wanted. THAT WAS UNFAIR!!!!!

The priest shouted in anger, Many Shianam residents began to release that the princess has summon a demon that will destroy them.

Priest leader: THE PRINCESS BRING A MONSTER TO THIS WORLD!!!! WE MUST NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!! THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE PRINCESS MUST DIE OR FACE PUNISHMENT!!!! THOSE WHO ARE KNIGHTS MUST SOLVES THE GOD OF THIS WORLD!!!! KILL ANY LOYALIST TO THE PRINCESS!!!!! KILL MAN!!!! WOMAN!!!! AND CHILDREN!!!! THAT THOSE WHO ARE NOT BELIEVERS MUST DIE!!!! KILL THE PRINCESS!!!!! AND YOU WILL ALL BECOME SIN!!!!

The priest shouted louding and many Shianam Civilians were now protesting against the princess. Hearing the priest lies as they're started a coup in the capital. Not only Shianam Civilians, But the army knights as well as believe the priest words. The Russian Soldiers were shock & disbelief want just heard, So they're run back to base to inform the commander.

END OF FLASHBACK.

3rd person pov

Y/N was silent, He was shock and disbelief by what he just heard. The priests were starting a coup allowed Diana people to turn against her. This is a problem that will destroy the kingdom and plunged into chaos.

Soviet Soldier: Commander Y/N, The priests were starting a coup. They're have greater numbers, Including the Shianam Knights has they're defective  & wanted the princess dead.