Chapter 3: New rules of the kingdoms and Abolished Slavery

Meme

T-90: Noot Noot......

221Sep:

-----------

-----------

Location: Kingdom of Shianam, Castle.

Y/N Pov

Ok, Even since the failed assassinate of the princess. I realized that someone wanted the princess dead, Even since I'm the summoner, I can summon any army I can fine. However, Her people didn't give a shit since they're were others wanted to stage a coup. Well, Back to the topic, I was in the throne room with the princess.

Diana: I thank you for saving me back there.

Y/N: You're welcome.

Diana: As your reward, What did you need?

Y/N: Well...... I need space.

Diana: Space?

Y/N: Yes, I want new land to built my army. Even somewhere not far away from your capital.

Diana: They're were grass lands that was not far.

Y/N: Thank you princess.

I was about to leave, But I forgot something.

Y/N: Princess, I want one favor.

The princess was so confused at what I said.

Diana: A favor?

Y/N: Since I save you from the bandits. Can you..... abolished slavery.

The princess was shock & surprised by my words. Of course, Slavery was illegal in the modern ages. Men, Woman & Children were enslaved and being the most abused by nobles & slavers. In my world, Slavery was abolished hundred years ago, But however, In this medieval fantasy world. They're were people who likes to do slaves that want knight told me. So, I decided to help the princess by changing laws about in the kingdom.

Diana: You want me to abolishing slavery?

Y/N: Yes, I ever surprise that you allowed into the kingdom.