christmas cookies - j.t

You stirred the cookie dough per directions - a very long time. Your hands were getting tired and you didn't have access to a machine one so you suffered in silence until you heard the tv switch on - A person! You peeked over from the kitchen to see Jason who had just sat on the couch, flipping through channels. The funny part was he had just came back from a patrol and was still in costume, just without the helmet.

"Get your dirty ass off my sofa." You yelled from the kitchen to him, still mixing.

"No can do, Rudolph's on." He spat back from the couch.

"You old man! Who the fuck still uses cable? You can watch it on Netflix after you take a shower smelly."

"I'm not leaving this couch."

You huffed and walked over to him and placed the bowl in his lap. "Mix then."

He groaned and mixed on the couch and you walked back into the kitchen, preparing the ingredients for icing. You reached for some sugar in the cabinet and turned around to see Jason in front of you.

"Ah!" You dropped the bag of sugar on the floor and pouted. Luckily it was a new bag and still closed but he scared you.

"Gotcha." He picked up the bag and handed it back to you. You rolled your eyes and went to find a bowl. You had a... Complicated relationship with him. You both liked each other and KNEW you both liked eachother but nothing ever came of it.

"What happened to not leaving the couch and- Hey I didn't tell you to stop mixing!"

Jason picked the dough bowl back up and started mixing again then spoke. "Got bored."

The mansion was awfully quiet other than the TV playing and some soft Christmas music you were playing while you cooked. The house was empty other then the two of you. Jason didn't live here anymore but stopped by often for some reason.

"Okay you can stop." You grabbed the bowl from him and placed it down on the counter. "Thank you, you can go away now."

"What if I don't want to go away?" He came a little closer to you and raised an eyebrow. You felt his breath on your face and It gave you a light flush. You starred up at him innocently and responded.

"Then I might faint. From the stench. Because your so close to me. And you smell. A lot. Badly." (w rizz??)

He starred at you for a few more moments before making a hmph noise and storming off, towards the direction of the showers. Once he was gone you began thinking of all the better things you could of told him.