EPISODE 23

EPISODE 23 [⎷]p a g e  t w e n t y t h r e e  :  O L D  F I L M

EPISODE 23 []
p a g e  t w e n t y t h r e e  : O L D  F I L M

"hey hey!" kazutora swings both arms around mikey and draken, "i got an idea. weren't we all planning to kick takemichi out of the gang?" he whispered, trying to not let the others know.

"yeah. i plan to do it after training camp. we should all gather the other members too." the other members doesn't go to the same school as the captains of the divisions. mikey figured that it would make the other members feel irrelevant if they remove a member without them knowing, "what's your idea?" mikey asked lowly.

"i thought about and i think it's gonna make his resignation much easier."

"can you just get to the point?" draken was growing impatient.

a grin slowly crept up into kazutora's face, "i was thinking ... draken break his heart." he swiftly turned his head to draken.

"is he serious?" the taller male emotionlessly looked at mikey, who seem to be considering the idea as he was deep in thought. draken scoffed, "oi mikey! you better not be considering this dumbass' idea?"

draken's voice was getting loud that kazutora had to slap a hand over his mouth, "hey, who said you have to date him?"

"yeah, who said you gotta date him?" mikey finally spoke, restating what kazutora just said.

draken's eyes widened, "what do i have to he the one to do it!?" he tried to keep his tone low, even looking over his shoulder to see whether their friends are looking, "i'm not the only one takemichi likes. he's been pining over mitsuya, baji, — literally all of us!" he hissed, referring to their friend group.

"well, do you have a better idea?" mikey drawled.

"a better — we can just tell him to resign cause he's useless." draken stated as though it was common sense, "we don't have to break his heart or whatever." he said, quickly glancing at kazutora.

"that's no fun." kazutora sighed dramatically, bring his arms back to his side, "i wanna see his reaction."

"then you do it."

"oh, come on. takemichi doesn't like me the way he likes you." kazutora pointed out, bringing both his hands behind his head, "plus, don't think we didn't notice you getting annoyed whenever takemichi tries to cling to you every chances he get."

"takemichi knows i like emma." draken pointed out, "he'd be suspicious if i suddenly become all friendly with him."

"but then again, who told you date him? you're just gonna make him feel like he's being treated right." kazutora explains.