EPISODE 26

EPISODE 26 [⎷]p a g e  t w e n t y s i x  :  A G I L E

EPISODE 26 []
p a g e  t w e n t y s i x  : A G I L E

one eye peeled open, initially coming to the view of the curtains that were tinily apart, showing the first appearance of sunlight outside which indicates that it's already dawn.

the yellow haired male blinked slowly, but his eyes only managed to open slightly due to the sleepiness and the tiredness of his body. he spent last night hanging out with the tenjiku's basketball team that he didn't even caught a glimpse of his own teammates and them. no wonder he felt so light and in bliss when he fell asleep.

not wanting to get up so soon, takemichi turned and snuggled against the pillow, slipping a hand over it and hugged it tightly.

all his pillows at home were all soft and fluffy. it provided him some sort of comfortability and protection from all the nightmares that had him crying every other night.

so the blond couldn't help but wonder why this pillow is too hard and toned. one of takemichi's eyes split open, peeking at whatever he was hugging.

baby pink. last time he remembered, all the provided pillows were in gray pillowcases.

just then, the sleepy blond heard a series of pleasant keyboard tappings. one blue eye tiredly shifted to where the sound came from as it was coming from somewhere near him. his gaze locked on a set of five long fingers holding a phone up, screen lit dimly, and one thumb skillfully tapping on the virtual keyboard.

a hand ? as though his system began functioning again, takemichi opened his eyes, blinking in an owlish manner as he turned his head softly to look up, greeted by a short and straight white hair with its ends delicately sprawled on the gray pillow — which he's totally not laying his head on as his head was laid on a much toner thing — definitely not a pillow.

his whole body froze when the body he's currently snuggling and hugging adjusted its position. the next thing takemichi knew was his view being completely blocked by baby pink, and his body being hugged back. "tsk. this old man's really ... sabing tulog pa." (i already said they're still sleeping.)

his system was clouded by a distinct smell of laundry detergent that made him think of green leaves and cucumber — which he assumed came from the baby pink tee the boy's he's currently hugging was wearing. the sound of keyboard tapping continued but this time, he heard it from behind his head.

then, it all came to him. the voice. the fragrance. and the very same baby pink tee shirt he once saw in the trio's room back in the residence when he was cleaning their room while the three boys were in the living room watching something off the tv. is this ... haruchiyo?