EPISODE 44

EPISODE 43 [⎷]p a g e  f o r t y t h r e e  :  S U I T O R

EPISODE 43 []
p a g e f o r t y t h r e e : S U I T O R

"maling bahay pre." [wrong house bro] rindou turned away, a hand pulling the back of haruchiyo's collar as the latter stood there, not budging and merely staring at the dark-haired male standing at the gate of the house.

on the other hand, ran stepped forward and engulfed takemichi into a warm, one-arm hug as the other was holding the souvenir cake by its paper bag, "hey, sweet. how are you?"

"doing great! you?" takemichi giggled, returning the hug. a tender laugh escaped him when his eyes diverted towards haruchiyo and rindou, "why are you guys staring at me like that? did my appearance really changed that much?"

"well YEAH. we wouldn't be standing here gawking at you. michi, what did you do to yourself?" rindou asked confusedly as his body moved and hugged the dark haired male, "nagpa-turok ka ba ng gluta? pumuti ka, ah." [are you taking any whitening treatment? your skin became lighter.]

takemichi laughed and lightly slapped rindou's back, "of course not, dummy! my grandmother would never allow me that."

takemichi told the two to get inside, and then approaching haruchiyo who was still in his trance, an unreadable expression planted on his face, "haru? you seriously don't recognize me?"

haruchiyo slightly jolted when takemichi planted a hand on his shoulder, slowly beckoning him inside the front yard so he could close the gate, "we went to a salon just recently because lola noticed that my hair had become a pudding." takemichi giggled at that and continued, "so we went there and got my hair dyed black like my natural hair."

"your hair's naturally black?" haruchiyo asked quietly, fighting the urge to run his fingers through the soft, healthy-looking hair.

"yup!"

haruchiyo nodded, taking in that very important information. he then asked as they are both walking towards the main door, "why was your hair blond then?"

takemichi's body unintentionally paused as though it has a mind of its own. like his body knew the answer to haruchiyo's question yet his mouth couldn't seem to bring it up.

mentally making up an excuse, takemichi beamed at the taller boy, "i thought blond would look good on me." turns out it's not.

takemichi slipped his hands into the safety gloves before opening the oven. he pulled out the stainless tray of baked cookies before closing the oven. the dark haired male was busy preparing the cookies while the four visitors were patiently waiting for him at the dining table.