EPISODE 43

EPISODE 43 [⎷]p a g e  f o r t y t h r e e  :  A  V I S I T O R  &  N E W C O M E R S

EPISODE 43 [⎷]
p a g e  f o r t y t h r e e  : 
A  V I S I T O R  &  N E W C O M E R S

"uh ... did they move?" kakucho awkwardly stood before the teenager that had opened the small gate of the hanagaki residence, "i'm pretty sure this is their permanent house."

saturday came in so fast that kakucho completely forgot what happened during the weekday. not like he cared enough. he was focus on his plan for saturday, which is today, and that is to visit hanagaki takemichi.

the dark haired teenager that had opened the small gate of the hanagaki residence simply stood wordlessly, his slipping effort of containing his giggles behind a failing poker face came unnoticed by kakucho who stood and looked at the location on his phone. it kept saying you finally reached your destination but kakucho doubts that.

he spared another glance at the dark haired male. he couldn't maintain eye contact cause he felt like he'd get lost in those blue eyes if he stared too long.

blue eyes that seemed too familiar, "uhm excuse me but do you know where hanagaki chiyo's residence might be? is it close here?" kakucho asked, deciding to leave once he gets his desired answer.

only then did he realize that he is in the right place when the all too familiar bubbly laughter emitted from the dark haired male, "kaku-chan! do you seriously not recognize me??"

"what— takemichi??"

bewildered, kakucho stood there while the dark haired male threw himself to kakucho, "i look different, right??" takemichi excitedly said, looping his petite arms around the taller boy, "i missed you!"

kakucho fondly stared, lifting a hand to ruffle the boy's flat hair, "'missed you too. new hair?"

"yeah. it's still flat since the medicine's still there. but it'll be curly again. give it a few days." takemichi replied as he pulled away, tugging at some strands of his hair to check.

"it better be. i like it curly." kakucho dryly said.

takemichi giggled, taking hold of one of kakucho's wrists, "let's go inside. grandma went out to buy groceries." the dark haired teenager pulled the visitor inside. kakucho made sure to close the gate before he let himself get dragged inside the house, "i wanted to come with her but she told me that you were coming."

"so you knew that i would be visiting? why didn't say anything back there?" kakucho settled himself down on one of the sofas, placing his motorcycle keys and phone on the coffee table.

"you looked completely lost. it was funny." takemichi poured a glass of juice and placed some homemade cookies on a saucer. he placed them on a wooden tray and made his way back to the living room, "parang natanggal angas mo nung nakita mo ko." [you seemed like you lost your toughness when you saw me.]

kakucho merely scoffed at that, roaming his eyes to take in his surroundings, but his mouth moved like it has a mind of its own and unconsciously muttered, "syempre. ikaw na yan eh." [of course. you do that to me.]

"hm?" takemichi couldn't catch that as he was busy settling himself on the long sofa.

kakucho soon realized and immediately faked a cough, "nothing. uhh so what are your plans today?"

takemichi hummed thoughtfully, "nothing. probably just watch what's new on netflix. or clean the house but i already did that earlier. oh! i'm waiting for a delivery so i can't really go out."

so his hands are full. kakucho nodded understandingly, but deep down his heart crumpled at his failed plan of taking the other out on a friendly date, "well do you mind me staying here for today?"

takemichi shook his head, his hair swaying at the movement, "not at all! and if you're going to stay then make yourself comfortable while i make us some fruit-shake. you can open the Tv if you want." the ravenette placed the remote on the coffee table and soldiered back into the kitchen.

kakucho did what he was told and leaned his back on the sofa, taking the remote and turning the Tv on. he busied himself with searching what to watch while also keeping an ear out for the noise that the kitchen was making.

just in time he found an interesting, newly added movie on netflix, his phone dinged, notifying him about an unread message. with one hand holding the remote, he grabbed his phone from the coffee table with the other.

3 unread messages from junniboy
1 unread message from darriboy
2 unread message from titoboy

kakucho inwardly groaned, not wanting to open the messages but is heavily curious about what the big three wanted to say.

junniboy
[Active 5 minutes ago]

[hey you. i know where you are.]
[you there not bring us with you?]
[kapal ng mukha mong gago ka.] you thick-faced bastard.

[dare*]

kakucho shook his head after typing that. he proceeded to the next one, which, at least, didn't make his head ache.

darriboy
[Active 7 minutes ago]

[we heard you're visiting aunt chiyo. we're coming over too. we bought cake.]

kakucho replied with an impassive 👍🏻 and scrolled through his phone to see the last one. seeing it made his own thin thread of temper to grow thinner.

titoboy
[Active]

[pre pupunta kami dyan.] bro we're coming over.
[ipaghanda mo 'ko ng makakain.] prepare me some food.

what are you, a prince? [ano ka, prinsipe?]
here's ur food 🖕🏻🖕🏻[eto pagkain 🖕🏻🖕🏻]

S O Y A
ᵗ ᵒ  ᵇ ᵉ  ᶜ ᵒ ⁿ ᵗ ⁱ ⁿ ᵘ ᵉ ᵈ