EPISODE 39

EPISODE 39 [⎷]p a g e  t h i r t y n i n e  :  F I R S T  M O V E

EPISODE 39 [⎷]
p a g e t h i r t y n i n e : F I R S T  M O V E

what kazutora said left a bitter mark in draken's head. he's already bitter about emma telling him to stop pursuing her and he's more bitter now that kazutora rubbed it on his face that emma hates him.

he honestly wants to blame takemichi on this one. because of him, he had to kneel on those beans.

because of him, emma made him stop with the courtship.

because of him, the friend group's starting to fall apart.

"but then again, he did nothing to us." draken flinches away from his thoughts, eyes snapping towards mitsuya who was standing next to him, leaning again at the railing in front of the convenient store.

mitsuya was staring ahead; staring at the transparent doors of the convenient store that would slide open and close whenever a customer would come in and out.

"huh?"

"you suddenly started mumbling, blaming takemichi for everything bad that happened to you." mitsuya emotionlessly says, popping another chocolate ball into his mouth before his fingers dropped limply into the bag of maltesers in his hand.

draken sputters. "was i saying those things aloud?!"

"weirdo." mitsuya side-eyed him as he mumbled those words.

draken then looked around, noticing that it was only the two of them there. "where are the others?"

"everyone's not really in the mood to go home all together after your talk with kazutora." the lilac - haired male lazily responded. "the guy ... must really feel guilty."

draken's face twists in annoyance at the mention of kazutora. "he was the one who talked shit the most."

"we're not any better than him." mitsuya says in between his munches. "we were the same. but unlike us, kazutora realized the things he did wrong faster."

"what do we even know about takemichi?" the lilac-haired boy laughed quietly. "takemichi seemed to know at least one thing about us but we have no idea who he is."

draken thinks. "takemichi has feelings for us." he blurts out the first thing that came inside his head.

"okay? what's his favorite color?" mitsuya asks, to both himself and draken because he knows that both of them doesn't know the answer to that.