just a normal day till..

I don't have brother even sister so I get up myself,sometimes my mom get me up from my bed..I have normal life,I work at tCafe just make extra money to buy something that I like I didn't ask my mom money for this kind of thing.I'm don't have friends accept my Akio my Chucky cat.And my dad hmm just let us alone for 23 years.I still thinking about him and what ever.

I get up and getting dress to buy some clothes cause I don't have clothes to wear it's normal thoo.

Y/n mom
Y/n faster eat your breakfast don't make me going up to get you.

Y/n
I know mom!.

I going down stairs and eat my breakfast while my mom see the news about pscyo boy kill some girl for self satisfaction.

Y/n mom
Y/n you need to be careful and find a boyfriend to make you safe whenever you out"she smile to her word and make y/n choke"

Y/n
"Choke"m-mom water-r I need water!!!!

Her mom run and get some water for her

Y/n mom
Sorry y/n I'm just excited for you to find boyfriend for your own good sweetheart.

Y/n
Mom!I can barely make a friend and then suddenly want me to find a boyfriend?mom are you serious right now??

I'm ask her while she smile at me,sometimes I didn't get what my mom thinking,she ask me to find a boyfriend it's not like I'm don't want to make one but it's difficult to find someone really appreciate our feelings.After my father gone,I always thought that all men are useless and I don't want to get hurt like my mom cause I know I can't take it as much as my mom.

Y/n
Alright mom I need to consider again and I'm not promise to you that I will find a boyfriend in this rush just give me some time okay mom

"I kiss my mom cheeks and go out from the house.

Y/n mom
Okay sweetheart!Take care!!!!

Jeez she so loud like me thats why I really love my mother she the one always be there for me.

As soon as I get in the city I really interested at kitten cafe they new and just open...as soon I get in there so many kitten that's make my day happy I can heard their purring everday,they so cute and so smol.

After going to kitten cafe I'm just sit down at chairs close to the park I can see so many things that make me relief but suddenly I make eyes contact with stranger that look at me,I thinks he smiled at me.Im just smiled to him again and going home cause I'm really tired.