chapter 6

Haruto pov
I'm doesn't know that yeonjun and his gang would came to my mansion I know they never take care about y/n but they did care about her money and property that should belongs to y/n
...I didn't tell all the secret to her,it too late to tell her,I'm trying to get her but his gang came and beat me while I'm trying to reach y/n....I know them would not take care about y/n just want her luxury property that her father gave before her father dead because of them..I know everything the dirty work they do.

Y/n pov
Haruto..sorry I lie to you...

Jay
Here your water y/n

Y/n
Thanks Jay,can you leave me alone?I need to think all this again and thanks again for the water I really appreciate that (I'm smile to him)

Jay
Most welcome y/n,take a rest and if you need anything just tell me and I be right here for you

After he going out from her room.She thinking about something to get this family getting their karma.

Y/n pov
I can't believe it they think I'm stupid?oh gosh until when I need to acting.

At night

Jay
Y/n wakeup,dinner is ready

Y/n
Okay I will come down now

She come down to dining table and see all fake family that claim her as their daughter and family.She smile and seat beside jay.

Y/n fake mom
Hello darling how is your rest?is it okay?I know you are still shocked by everything that happened.

Y/n
Not at all mom,thanks to Jay he really help me.

Jay
Y/n it's my job as your fiance to make you feel safe and good all the time.

Y/n fake father
See I choose a good and responsible son-in-law.

Y/n fake mom
Darling I really miss you for this 2 years.Did you been take care yourself good?did Haruto hit or beat you?

Y/n
Not really mom I feel better with him,he kin-

Suddenly yeonjun interrupt y/n

Yeonjun
Let's all eat, the food will be cold later.

After dinner

Yeonjun
I need talk to you privately y/n

Y/n
Oh sure yeonjun.

They go to private place.

Y/n
What is it?did you find something?

Yeonjun
Yeah it's kinda complicated to discuss now,but you need to be careful for now don't act awkwardly especially to that women,she really up to something.

Y/n
Noted and what about Haruto?did he safe??

Yeonjun
He safe with my gang, I know he would be worried about your situation.I will tell him everything after this.

Y/n
Thank God I really worried about him, even though he kinda psycho.But I'm still love him just take care about him.

Yeonjun smile at her and give her small gun to protect herself.

Yeonjun
Alright y/n and goodluck.

Y/n
You too bro

They laughing and say goodnight to each other before get in bed.