chapter 2

I still doing the same thing over and over but today I need to go to work to make pocket money.

Y/n mom
Breakfast is ready and faster comedown someone want to meet you.

Y/n
Alright mom.

She going down stairs and shocked when her see his face.

Y/n
You???from the park?yesterday?um sorry how do you know my house?

???
Yes I'm from the park yesterday.Im just take a fresh air suddenly I don't know you my mom friends daughter.by the way I'm haruto.

Y/n
Owww now I remember you.You Auntie maria son that my mom always talk about I see.

And then I face my mom face and ask her"how she didn't recognize her friend son.

Y/n mom
"Smile"Haruto come in,you come at the right time.Y/n seat and have talk with him while I  take a shower.

Y/n
Alright mom.

I'm just see his face in silent it's kinda cute.

Haruto
Hi y/n I'm wanatabe Haruto"he bow".

Y/n
Ehhh don't mind and don't to formal with me tho chill alright.My name is Choi y/n just call me y/n.Nice to meeting you in this morning Haruto.

Haruto
Nice to meeting you sweetheart uh I mean y/n.

Y/n
Well what you doing here?and your work??

Haruto
Well I'm just glad to stay here with my mom after 2 years I'm at Australia to finish my study.And I get to know you better.

Y/n mom
Did you have girlfriend Haruto??

Y/n
Mom!since when you heard our conversation??

Y/n mom
Just now..btw Haruto do you mind to take y/n out this evening she doesn't make any friends even boyfriend.I'm going out for 2 days and I will tell your mom about it.

Y/n
Mom!!!!!!!!!!No I'm gonna be at home alone I don't scared easily!!

Haruto
Alright auntie I don't mind to take her out,I'm single btw

I see his face red same as mine wowww since my mom can act like this for God sake my mom just want me out from the house.

Y/n
Alright mom if this what you want I granted but no excuse to not take pills with you when you not around the house.

Y/n mom
Aiyy capten just go now already after finish your breakfast.

Haruto
I don't mind to auntie I will take y/n to the most beautiful place and I will her boyfriend if you want auntie.

"he smile at me that's smile..kinda creepy and sexy wth y/n snapp.Im just give a awkward smile to them.

Y/n
I have work to do see ya!!

Haruto
Don't go y/n!just take of work for one day please?I want to know about you more.

Now really creepy smile he gave me....his eyes make me shiver when I see them....

Y/n mom
Ya that's sound cool Haruto, let me call your boss at the cafe and tell you have some event to attend for 1 week.

Y/n
Okay mom"I can't disagree with her and this boy have something off and make me feel scared with his smile".Haruto I"ll go change my clothes first.

Haruto
Okay sweetheart I waiting for you.

After 5 minutes

Y/n use this dress

Y/n use this dress.

Y/n
Mom I'm going with Haruto okay.

Y/n mom
Y/n my baby you have grown up girl and I'm proud of you.

Y/n
Mom I'm just going out with Haruto"im sighed"
Haruto?why you look at me like you see ghost???

Haruto
Ehhh umm actually a beautiful ghost.

He smiled and make my face red,sometimes he kinda sweet but sometimes he kinda creepy.

Y/n and Haruto going in the car and..

Y/n
Haruto why you agree with my mom plan?

Haruto
You know what y/n I really do love you and after this no one get you from me and I make sure you will marry me in the short time

He laughed like a maniac person.make me shocked with his behaviors from my house till we got into car.

Y/n
LET ME GO!!!

I'm trying get out from the car I don't care what happen just want to get out from this car and from this psycho boy.....wait he ...YES HE THE PSYCHO BOY THAT KILL GIRL..IN THE NEWS...

Haruto
No I will never let you go y/n did you heard me?

He grabbed my neck and grip it  and warn me don't do anything stupid.

Y/n
"Cry"why me?don't grip my neck Haruto it's hurt...

I'm try to calm down myself and make a wise decision.

Haruto
Sorry y/n..I can't losing you anymore..But if you make me angry again just wait and watch what Im doing to you if you make this kind of behavior.

Y/n
Okay I'm not doing anything stupid If you tell me where we go??

Haruto
We going to my house sweetheart.

Y/n
Your what?house?he glared at me and I just shut up my mouth after he see me like to kill me.

Haruto
Goodgirl"he kissed y/n cheeks.

After 20 minutes they didn't arrived to his house yet that make y/n suddenly fall a sleep while he driving.

Haruto
I'm promise you sweetheart,that you will got a good life with me and I'm protect you from anyone."he kissed y/n forehead".

Y/n
I felt my face warm up like something kiss my
forehead.