chapter 10

2 months after that..

Y/n still not awake from coma..and him still waiting her to get up and doesn't look healthy since her in hospital...

Yeonjun
You need to eat and take time to rest,I know you still waiting for her to awake..me as her brother also waiting for her Haruto.. if she knew you doesn't take care about yourself she must be sad....

Haruto
I can't leave her...I will waiting for now,I just her to get up,I really miss her so bad....I don't care about my health I just want her back..the women that I love most...

Yeonjun
I understand but you need to eat for your energy...I go first,if you need anything just call immediately.

Haruto
Okay..

He cares her hands and cried...

Haruto
You don't deserve this y/n..I fail to protect you...I really useless man... I don't deserve you....

He cried and kiss her forehead before he fall asleep...

Yeonjun pov
I'm just go from hospital to jail to visit jay.

Hi Jay how you doin?

Jay
I'm fine just fine and how about y/n did she wake up from the coma?

Yeonjun
Not yet but she in stable condition Haruto take care of her

Jay
Talking about Haruto,how is he doing?

Yeonjun
Nah he didn't listen to me always being around the hospital to take care of y/n but he didn't take care of himself.I worried about him,just in case her get up from coma and see him like that..

Jay
Just take care both of them,settle

Yeonjun
Great, one person is not wake up yet, the other one doesn't listen to my advice.

They talked till Haruto call him to get back to hospital asap

Haruto pov
I've fallen sleep beside her bed,not long after that her finger moved and made me wake up and saw her eyes slowly open.I run to a doctor and they checked her condition and told the happiest news and made me cry with joy.

Doctor
Good news Mr. Haruto she is awake in stable condition and let she rest first and we will inform to her mom to visit her soon,and you should rest too.

Haruto
Thanks doctor.

I call her brother to visit us here and her mother too,I'm just so glad she back and awake from coma.

Y/n
Haruto?

She call him with tears in her eyes..

You safe...

Haruto
Shh you should take some rest sweetheart, I'm glad to see you again...I don't want to lose you anymore..

He held her hand and kissed her forehead..

Suddenly his brother ran into his sister's room with a panicked face

Yeonjun
WHAT HAPPEN HARUTO???

He see his sister already see him with smile in her face and make him run to them

Y/N!!!!!!!YOU ALIVE!!!

He run and hug his little sister with a happy and relieved face

Y/n
Ofc I'm alive..you think I'm dead don't you?

She pout and don't want to see her brother face

Yeonjun
SORRY just kidding kiddo I'm glad to see you here,and please advice your boyfriend tho, he didn't listen at my advice at all.

Haruto
Yahh you!don't listen to him,he just jealous of me

Y/n
You both shut up please I need to rest okay,both of you please get out if you guys want to fight,if not just stay here and zip your both mouth.

She went back to sleep and stayed the two of them in silence.They all stay silent till her mom comes in.