chapter 4

Y/n in dream

Y/n Pov
Where am I?why this all blurred and why I'm holding pistol...and who them all?I can't remember,my head hurt and I focused on Haruto face in pain someone has shot him..

Sweethe-eart...Haruto try to reach for my hand
but I didn't take his hand but I holding someone hand that I didn't know who is it,is this memories?Or something else???????

Haruto pov
I come in her room and she crying?and I rush to her to wake her up,I hug her and she wakeup with tears in her eyes.

Y/n
Haruto?why you hug me?and why I'm crying???

Haruto
I don't know sweetheart are you dreaming something bad??

Y/n
(I can't tell him about my dream earlier)I dream about my cat getting taken by others.(I'm smile to him so he didn't suspect me again)

Haruto
Awww sweetheart don't cry okay?your cat is here I'm just get him from your home earlier.

Y/n
REALLY???THANKS HARUTO (I'm hug him)

Haruto
My pleasure sweetheart if you need anything just call me in the kitchen.

After he kissed y/n forehead she run to down stairs to get Akio her Chucky cat.

Y/n
AKIO!AWW I MISS MY CUTE LITTLE CHUCKY BOY(I'm hugging Akio and make him lick my face,I know Haruto see me from distance and smiling,be with him not bad at all but..y/n plz don't forget he psycho boy can kill you anytime).

Haruto pov
I see her with her cat t Akio.They so cute make me smile without I notice it.she can't remember me can't she?

Haruto sigh sadly while see y/n play with Akio

Y/n
Haruto can I go to garden?I need some fresh air.

Haruto
Ofc can sweetheart but careful.

Y/n
Okay Haruto

She go to his flower garden and excited to see many beautiful flower

Y/n
I didn't know he love gardening?wow look at this rose so beautiful.

She  wanted to pick a rose and forgot that the rose branch had thorns and hurt her finger.

Y/n
Auch it's hurt(I see my finger have some blood in it)

Haruto
Y/n!what happen to your finger?I already told you to be careful sweetheart.

Y/n
Sorry Haruto I-I be careful next time..this rose so beautiful I'm just try to pick it and forget rose have thorn at their branch.

Haruto
Wait for me at bedroom don't go anywhere,about that rose I will get it for you sweetheart just wait for me.

He take first aid kit from drawer located in y/n room

Haruto
Give me your finger sweetheart.

Y/n
Okay

While he put bandages on her finger,y/n see his face clearly

Y/n Pov
I see his face clearly he have nice looking face and I was thinking why boy like him became psycho. But now not the right time to ask...

Haruto
See all done sweetheart next time you need to be careful

Y/n
Thanks Haruto...

Haruto
My pleasure sweetheart to make you safe.