Chapter 7

She getting early in the morning.to look for the evidence that would make them going to jail forever.

Y/n
I"ll make sure getting my revenge for my father.

She go down stairs and overheard a conversation between the woman and someone on the phone.

Y/n fake mom
YOU SAID YOU DISPOSED THE WOMAN'S BODY ON THE HILL?? WHY IS SHE STILL ALIVE??I CANT BELIEVE IT NOW WHAT WOULD WE DO TO HER?

Y/n pov
Wow this women really have nerve to kill me does she?I would be happy to play along your game Mrs beth...

She go from there and head to the garden.She see a rose look alike rose that her seen on Haruto mansion.

Y/n
What Haruto would be doing right now,I miss him

Yeonjun pov
I getting up early to see my gang and Haruto.
After a few minutes I reached my gang headquarters.And see Haruto sleep with A black cloth on his face that covers his entire face.I opened the cloth and woke up Haruto.

Yeonjun
Haruto wake up bro!"he shook Haruto's shoulder slowly"

Haruto
Where am I?Y/N???LET ME GO YOU B*STARD.

Yeonjun
Chill Haruto take it easy I need to tell you something about y/n but don't mad or what ever just relax.

Haruto
Okay but tell me that y/n is okay.

Yeonjun
She really in good condition don't worry she know all the thing even you she remember.She just like to act like she lost memory,Sorry bro but she really worried about you will see her tonight but no one should know if you get away from me.

Haruto
Really?I so relieved to heard that,I really miss her btw can you let me go??my hand hurts

Yeonjun
Alright brother in law as your wish.I can't read my sister mind why she likes you even you psycho.

Haruto
"Chuckled"well just ask your little sis.

They laughing and eat breakfast together and discuss strategies to defeat them.

While she appreciate the view of the flower garden.Suddenly jay hug her from behind and kiss her cheek.

Y/n
Woooo jay?"she push him side.

Jay
Why??You used to not be like this y/n, old y/n used to always return my hugs.

Y/n
(That was before you betrayed me jay)umm sorry jay..Im still in the process to remember all our memories,just give me some time...

Jay
"Sigh" if that you want I can't refuse it..If need anything just call me,I'm at my room.

Y/n
Okay jay

While at yeonjun place

Yeonjun
I will tell them that you die while run away in the forest, die because you fell in the gorge?

Haruto
That's nice idea,just don't inform y/n yet that I still alive

Yeonjun
That's sound good tho

After the discussion he continued to go back to the mansion to inform of Haruto's death.

Yeonjun
"Running to living room"I NEED ALL FAMILY MEMBER ATTENTION!HARUTO ALREADY DIE WHEN HE TRY TO RUN AWAY IN THE FOREST AND MAKE HE FALL ON THE GORGE.

Y/n fake mom
"Claps"we should celebrate it,finally that trash die.

Y/n
WHAT??IT CANT BE REAL...

She run to her room and lock it

Y/n pov
While I'm walk to living room out of the sudden yeonjun announce haruto dead.That women happy because he die...I can't believe it..why...I'm crying and sitting on the corner of the room wall while feeling frustrated and angry.

Yeonjun pov
I see y/n face become red and tears in her eyes...I run to her room and unlock it with spare key.

Yeonjun
Y/n?

Y/n
What?Can you just go?I want to be alone right now,why? Yeonjun,you say you would protect him for me...but now he dead yeonjun dead....I can't keep going like this.I feel useless really useless...

She cry and make yeonjun hug her tight and care her hairs.

Yeonjun
I know you really love him.He told me that if he dead you need take care about yourself and make yourself happy..you would meet someone better than him..and btw this night can you wear dress I need take you to some place.And the dress I already put it on your bed.

Y/n
Okay if I had mood again..

Yeonjun
Just take a rest and don't forget 8p.m I would take you.

Y/n
Hm