chapter 9

Morning

Haruto
Good morning sweetheart

He caress her face while her sleep

Y/n
*Yawn*I really tired Haruto let me continue my sleep

Haruto
It's okay just continue your sleeping sweetheart

He got up from the bed but y/n pulled his hand and caused him to fall and they made eye contact.

Y/n
Who said you can go?

Haruto
Okay I"ll stay btw I need my morning kiss

They kissed and hug while they in their own feelings.Her brother interrupted their time together.

Yeonjun
Enough love birds,time to get up and finish this mess already

Haruto
Bro are you jealous?

He try to annoyed her brother and tease him.

Yeonjun
I-im not, i'm out now.

Y/n
Haruto!don't tease my brother like that

Haruto
*Chuckled*sorry sweetheart I can't see his face he jealous.

Y/n
Alright get up now,we have many things to do.

Haruto
Noted sweetheart.

They get ready and wish this mess will end

Y/n
I need talk with you bro

Yeonjun
What?

Y/n
What information you get?anything sus thing they do?or evidence?

Yeonjun
Well we have big evidence here"he show the recorder"

Y/n
What recorder?

Yeonjun
This recorder has a cctv record where they dumped your body.

Y/n
That's good evidence bro we need to give to uncle asap

Yeonjun
Wait of second someone call me

He picked up a call from someone his face was pale and his eyes were fixed on his sister  after finishing answering the call. He told y/n that their mother was under the custody of mrs beth and jay.

Y/n
WHAT?WE NEED TO GET READY NOW,HARUTO!

Haruto
Noted sweetheart

Yeonjun
I wait in car you two faster get ready

Yeonjun I wait in car you two faster get ready

Her outfit

They all arrived and Haruto doesn't join them he will do things behind the scenes before making sure they receive their karma.

Y/n
WHERE IS MY MOTHER?YOU SON OF B*TCH.

Mrs beth
Here you are dear.We can talk in a good way and everything will be over if YOU DIE!GO GET HER.

Her minion ran towards y/n and tried to catch her. But she was very agile and quick to act.

Y/n
You think you can catch me Mrs beth?I think you should think twice before doing anything stupid witch.NOW YEONJUN!

He take his mother out of there and go to safe place.

Mrs beth
Get him

Suddenly Jay shoot her minions one by one.

Y/n
Jay!

Jay
I"ll help you to make up for my previous mistakes.

Mrs beth
Kill her Jay!

Jay
No,the one who deserves to be killed is you Mrs beth.You are blind with y/n's father's inheritance and don't care about our feelings and selfish old women.

Mrs beth
I DESERVE THAT INHERITANCE NOT HIS STUPID DAUGHTER!!NOW I WANT YOU ALL DIE AND I WILL BE RICH!!HAHAHAHA

Haruto
Not so fast Mrs beth
"He smiles and shoot her from the back"

Mrs beth
You!! filthy rat!I th-thought you already d-die..

The woman fell and died

Haruto
That's the payback you get after making my sweetheart's life miserable and trying to kill her.

One of her minions get up and try to shoot Haruto from his back but y/n see it and run to him and the bullet hit her in the chest.

Y/n
HARUTO!

she run and the bullet hit her chest and made haruto scream in frustration.

Haruto
Y/N!"He hugged y/n's body and cried" I know you're strong, don't leave me for second time....I've been miserable enough without you.

Y/n
*Smile*I know you strong Mr psycho,*coughing blood*take care love....I-I l-lo-love y-you....

Haruto
I love you too sweetheart,please don't leave me like this*he cried and hug her body tight than before*

Yeonjun
I already call ambulance.

Jay
Stay strong Haruto..*he patted his shoulder,without he realizes he cried because he loved her so much but because he was blind and care about money than her,he betray her..*