chapter 3

Y/n
I suddenly wake up in different bedroom.And see Haruto sleep beside me.AHHHHHH HARUTO!!!.

Haruto
What? sweetheart are you alright???

Y/n
No just where we now?"I'm trying to process all out while he see me with grumpy face he kinda cute".

Haruto
We at my house sweetheart"he smiled at her and fall asleep beside her again".

Y/n
He cute but creepy psycho.I caress his hair wow he smell nice tho.

Suddenly he pull her and hug her while sleeping.

Y/n
I feel my face too close with his chest I barely hear his heart bumping sound.This moment make my face red.

Haruto
Y/n please don't leave me I love you very much."he kissed her forehead and make y/n fallen in sleep too".

Y/n get up from bed and searching for Haruto but what she found is a good smell food that come from the kitchen.

Y/n
His house so big 3x big from my mom house.

Haruto
Sweetheart come here.

Y/n
I came to the kitchen and see Haruto without his shirts.AHHHHH HARUTOOOO

Haruto
Why???

Y/n
Where your shirt Haruto!!"I closed my eyes with my hand.he just laughing and that make me feel embarrassing.

Haruto
Like what you see???

Y/n
Umm no not really"I'm just look elsewhere and he goes Infront of me and pick up me in bridal style to dining table.

Haruto
Have a seat sweetheart and Try my best steak ever

Y/n
Can I ask you?

Haruto
Yes sweetie just a good question

Y/n
What make you attract to me?I'm just curious don't get mad okay.."I bow down while crying without he know it.

Haruto
Well you really kinds person,good charm and we have same attitude you and me doesn't good on socializing.When I see you at the park that make me want to know more about you and make your mine.

"he smile and lift my chin"

Haruto
Shhh don't cry sweetheart...I'm sorry If I hurt you but you must aggree with me to marry me okay???I just will love you just you sweetheart.He kissed her lips

Y/n
Okay if you that want but make sure my mom is okay don't involve her in this thing"while I'm kissed his back In the lips.he really passionate kisser......make me want more than that.

Haruto
You really good kisser sweetheart.

He lift her up in bridal style while kissing her

Y/n
It's my first kiss...

Haruto
Well it my first kiss also sweetheart did you make something than kissing?

His hand slightly touch my cheek and cares it he want to open my clothes but I stop it...

Y/n
Isn't to rush Haruto??

Haruto
Hmm if you say so I don't mind If we do our first night after we getting married "he winks at her"

Y/n
Err where bathroom Haruto??I want to take a shower and do you have extra clothes for me to wear?

Haruto
Ofc sweetheart just left our room the bathroom
and about clothes let me see

Y/n
Informed my mother that we at your parents house

Haruto
Alright sweetheart.

After 30 minutes

Y/n
So refreshing I'm tired,wth I forgot to bring towel.Haruto!!!!Haruto!!!could you bring my towel .....

No reply from him

So now what I cant get there without towel...I call him he doesn't reply it's kinda creepy in this bathroom...

I don't care I'm just run and make it to my room and use towel at there...ahhh hmm I just use this dress again and open then use the towel on my room

She run as fast as she can and she make it up to her room and use towel and the same time he come to the room and see y/n in his towel that make him drop his mouth and make y/n shocked and shout as always.

Y/n
HARUTOOOOOOO!!

Haruto
Okay fine Im go

Y/n
Goodboy just wait me Infront door don't get in until I say so.

Haruto
Just she just call me goodboy??"he smile And remember his mother call him like that when his small.

Y/n
Come in

Haruto
Okay,wooo you look good on my shirt it's cute
"He pinched her cheeks"

Y/n
Now you think I'm small girl right??that you can pinched my cheeks whenever you want???

Haruto
HAHAHA so cute I feel I love you even more

He hug her from behind and put his head on her shoulder.And kiss her neck.

Y/n
If I getting married with you,will you protect me and my mom?and I hope you didn't get mad at me or hurt me

Haruto
Aww sweetheart sorry if I make you feel this way and ofc I will protect you and my mom and I'm promise

Y/n
(I'm really curious about him but at the same time he doesn't look scary at all)err Haruto I'm tired I need rest see you tommorow.

She released her hands and make to bed.

Haruto
Alright sweetheart sleep well

He kissed y/n forehead before out from the room.