Chapter 1

Hey guys..here is the much awaited sequel, and this will be updated every Saturday so please be exceptionally patient..anyways this chapter will focus on what happened after Aryan proposed and who is the mysterious women.

After the announcement of their marriage Aryan and Imlie were spending quality time together in her old room, Imlie was sitting on the bed and Aryan was lying on her lap and she was moving her hands in his hair,

Im- Waise Mr.Rathore i do have to go home you know..

Ar-(holding her waist tighter)- Kahin mat jao na please..itni muskhil se wapas aayi ho yahan please stay na.

Im- Bas kuch din aur then i am all yours..waise don't you want to know what my condition was for coming back??

Ar-(groans)- Batao..

Im- I will join Bhaskar times as a freelance writer only. I am still working in Summy's office.

Ar-(pouting) Theek hain jao..i am going back outside.. he got up to leave..

Im-(pulling him close)Oho ABP..so grumpy you are..bikul Niharika jaise.. Aryan smiled thinking about the cute little kid.

Ar- Waise she can be scary when she wants to be..

Im- Woh toh hain..

Imlie had just finished her sentence when Niharika came running in,

N- Mimi..she climbed up the bed and started jumping on it.

Ar- Niharika don't do that dear.. aap gir jaogaye.

N- Suit uncle..you are so boring. 😝😝

S- Nihu..please neeche aao beta..

Im- Let me guess Sugar rush..??

S- Yep..together??

They both nodded and both of them attacked Niharika together, she was squirming and laughing loudly, when they tickled her badly..

Aryan looked on even though Imlie had yes to his proposal but still he felt a bit insecure seeing the closeness.

He decided to leave but Imlie held his hand when he was leaving. Niharika too gets down asks him to bend down and he does, she kissed his cheek,

N- Aap Mimi ke friend ban gaye ho na..so i will come here everyday and you will have to give lots of icecream okay.

S- Nihu yeh thoda jayada ho raha hain..

N- No!!😒😒 Nahi toh Mimi aur Suit uncle ki kaati..she said looking at them with hands on her hips..

Ar- Okay Princess..as you wish..koi favorite icecream aapki..

N-(thinking)- Hmm..chocolate, strawberry, she kept counting on her fingers..

S- I think hume jana chaiye before she asks for something else..😝😝

All of them laughed while Niharika pouted, Sumit had turned to ask if Imlie was coming with him but chuckled when Aryan said he will drop her..he whispered in her ear,

S- Tumhara ABP kuch jayada hi jealous ho raha hain..and Imlie blushed.

Preeta was looking at her phone's gallery, she had so many beautiful memories with Vivek before they separated and she knew he had broken up with her because of her family's pressure..she only hoped one day they can be together.

A woman was seen sitting on the bonnet of her car, enjoying the Goneka house burn to ashes, she laid back on the bonnet and remembered her past and her twin who always stole everything from her.

The girl's name was Devika Randhawa, and the twin's name was Niharika. She was always the shy one but Niharika was the naughty one, the more pampered one..their parents loved her more, gave her more time while she was left all alone.

Slowly growing up she made her own life in Painting, writing stories and it was the first time she met Sumit and fell in love with him, but in the end her twin took away him away as well.

When Niharika's little girl was born she was so enamored by her, and used to spent time with her..and slowly her obsession with the baby grew so much that it led to her slowly poisoning Niharika's mind against Sumit and finally when nothing else worked Devika burnt her sister alive so that she could take baby away.

Sumit and Imlie had reached the mansion only to find it burning, both of them came out of the car quickly, Sumit was trying his best to shield Niharika from seeing the flames he didn't want her to have a nightmare, but Imlie went forward suddenly wanting to do something but Aryan held her..

Im- NO!!! Leave me i have to do something..

Ar- Imlie you will get hurt..it is too late..fire has spread too much.

S- Who..did this..

Aryan was feeling sad, this was Imlie's new found home..and no one deserves to go through this.. the fire engines had came and were dousing the mansion with water.

Imlie looked at Sumit and Niharika they looked so scared and broken, she was beyond angry..and wanted to harm that person who dared to make them angry.

She looked around to see a car standing few meters away from the house, she went towards it but the car suddenly speeds away..Imlie couldn't help but feel restless..was this the person who burnt their house??

Ps- Hey guys..here is the next chapter?? How was everything?? And will Sumit living with Rathore's cause tension between Arylie?? Please comment..