Chapter 9

Hey guys..here is the new chapter, i hope you like it..and please do comment on it..

Aryan was beyond excited finally the day for their engagement had came, he had been bustling with energy and running around the house making sure everything was in order.

Sumit too was helping, as of yesterday Arpita and him had become somewhat of an acquaintance, he still remembered the talk they had yesterday,

Flashback

Sumit was keeping an eye on Niharika, he laughed on how she was able to make a deal with Aryan, he looked around and saw Arpita standing all alone, yet looking at the colors with a yearning, he went towards her

S- Excuse me Arpita ji..

Arpi- Hmm..

S- Woh i wanted to say sorry about how i behaved yesterday with you..i shouldn't have shouted at you..and i have even said sorry to Niharika as well.

Arpi- It is okay..i know you love your daughter very much..but she was actually happy doing drawing and she was quite good at it..

S- Ya she is..waise Happy Holi..if you don't mind..i would like to put color on you.??

Arpi- No..it is okay..widows are not allowed to play Holi..

S- And who said that?? The rules are meant to be broken..agar hum apni khushi ka nahi sochegaye..then you will always be unhappy.

S- If not on the face then atleast on the hand..any color you want except red ofcourse..

Arpi- The blue one..

They had fun throwing ballons at other people and irritating others by spraying colored water on them.

Present

Imlie was excited as well, but she was running around Aryan so that he could have his breakfast,

Im- ABP statue..and he reluctantly stopped.

Im- Chup chap khana khao..i am feeding you..and he ate as she fed him.

Afterwards she had forced him to take her help and they double checked everything.. and that is when they saw Arpita and Sumit talking together and painting with Niharika.

Im- Aww kitne cute lag rahe hain dono..

Ar- Kaun??

Im- Di aur Sumit..waise do you think they will make a cute couple..

Ar-(cold voice)- Imlie no..i know you mean well, but please yeh match making business meri di ke saath mat khelo..until and unless, she wants it.

Im- I didn't mean anything like that..i just wanted di to be happy.

Ar- She is my di Imlie..yeh mere family matter don't interfere in it..

Imlie looked on as he went away angrily, she did understand his point of view, but she also felt sad that after everything he didn't consider her a part of this family..

It was the hour of the engagement, and Aryan was feeling guilty, he hated his temper and he didn't mean what he said about Imlie not being a part of this family.

He got ready and went to her room, where she was trying to put on the necklace but the clasp was not closing..

Im- Haye Sita Maiya..yeh band hi nahi ho raha hain..

Ar- Can i help?? She nodded and he helped her put the necklace..

Im- Tha..he suddenly hugged her and started saying sorry..

Im- ABP..look at me..it is fine..i am not angry..i am hurt but not angry.

Ar- I am just a bit overprotective about my di..and i am not ready to give anyone the space Jiju had in my heart.

Im- ABP i understand..i am not saying that she should get married, but it would have been nice to have a friend..think about it..Maa busy rehthi hain with NGo work.

Im- Hum log Bhaskar times mein busy rehthe hain..koi ho to give them company..but you were right i shouldn't interfere in this..it will be their choice..

Im- And ab yeh saddu shakal mat banao..aaj humari sagai hain..so rub these tears..itni jaaldi mujhse aazadi nahi milegi..

Ar- I don't want freedom from you..hamesha tumhare saath rehne chatha hun..

Im-(putting her arm around his arm)Toh chale Mr. Rathore..

Ar- Chaliye..soon to be Mrs..Rathore..

They went downstairs hand in hand, smiling at each other that their fight was resolved and Aryan felt a weight lifted off from his shoulders..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like it..and did you like their fights and communication..