Chapter 8

Hey guys..so i am not sure if you are actually interested in the story..please tell me if you are really interested in this story or not..

Present

After meeting his family and wishing them happy Holi, he quickly changed his clothes and puts on a white kurta and pyjama and went outside, he looked around was Imlie was missing.

He looked around again when suddenly he felt someone throwing balloon at his back,

Ar- What??

Im- Happy Holi😜😜 she quickly ran away and Aryan followed her around.

Imlie first ran and hides behind Sumit, he tried to apply color on her when Aryan held his hand,

Ar- Sorry but i wanted to be the first to apply color on her. They both colored his cheek and ran away again.

Imlie was playing hide and seek, sometimes she hides behind Narmada or sometimes behind someone else. Aryan was getting fed up and irritated he didn't like to lose so he hid behind a curtain while Imlie looked around,

Im- Yeh ABP kahan gaya??

N- Suit uncle!! Niharika shouted at Aryan..and sprayed him with colored water..

Im- Aww ABP..you look so rangeela..hahaha..

Ar- Miss Niharika hum aapko badi waali chocolate degaye if you give me this pichkari..

N- Yeh lo..and i want my chocolate soon..pakka promise.

He took the pichkari and aimed at Imlie but she dodged and ran away again..she tried to go inside the house when Aryan stood infront of her.

Ar- Ab kahan jaaogi..

Im-(pouts)Mere white suit kharab ho jayega..

Ar-(pulls her closer)Mein tumhe apna rang mein rangna chatha hun.

Im-(held his hand)Come on..she took him back to his room.

Ar- My my aapke irrade theek nahi lag rahe hain.

Im- Ab kya karun, mera fiancée hain hi handsome, and besides thoda time akele spend karna ka right toh hain na mujhe..

She rubbed her hands filled with color on his face, and he turned her and rubbed his cheek on her, pulling her closer he leaned down to kiss her, and she roamed her hands on his back.

He picked her up and laid her carefully on the bed, kissing her again, he nipped at her neck and bit her shoulder as well..they looked at each other..still wanting to more to close to each other.

She slowly removed his kurta and he slides up her kurta, but he stopped mid way,

Im- What happened??

Ar- Are you really sure??

Im- Yes..i am 100 percent sure..

He removes the kurti and for a minute she felt shy but he pulled her closer and applied red color on her body and she did the same.

They kissed each other slowly laying back down and entwining their legs together,Imlie moaned feeling his desire, they rubbed themselves on each other yearning for a release..after climaxing together they laid hugging each other tightly coming down from the high..

Im- Thank you..

Ar- For what??

Im- For making me feel things i had never felt before..for loving me so much..pata hain i was really sad today..ek ajeeb se restlessness jaise koi tumhe mujhse dur kar dega..

Ar- Aisa kuch nahi hoga..and besides mujhe apni jungli pe pura bharosa hain woh aise kisi ko bhi hume alag nahi karne degi..

They smiled and hugged each other again, but they both were feeling restless like this was the calm before the storm.

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like the chapter..please do comment i am always waiting to hear from you guys..